5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Duracell
I've used rechargeable batteries for years and believe Energizer and Panasonic are the best brands. All the Duracell ones I've previously purchased have lasted a fraction of the time these other brands do, so I avoid Duracell completely now.
Published on 8 Sept. 2012 by Cam

1.0 out of 5 stars Phut!
Well, may be I am just unlucky, but after just a short period of use one cell has died and has signs of leakage around the + end.
Published 16 months ago by J. Washbrook

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Duracell, 8 Sept. 2012
Cam (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Energizer Rechargeable AAA Batteries x 4 700mAh (Electronics)
These Energizer AAA batteries are proving to be just as good as previous Energizer batteries I've purchased, so I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries for DECT phones, 18 Oct. 2010
Purchased these batteries to replace the rubbish ones supplied with my BT DECT phones.

They seemed to do the job fine, recharge ok in the handsets and hold the charge much much longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problem- perfect replacement, 24 Jan. 2012
R. Sharma (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this batteries as replacement for my panasonic cordless phone batteries. The old panasonic batteries was only lasting 20 min max. But these new Energizer ones are too good. Perfect fit and lastmore than 3 hours talktime.
Highly recommended for cordless phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 16 Mar. 2012
These batteries are a real bargain at less than half the price of the high street. They work well in our cordless phones. Quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 3 Feb. 2011
Brian Richards (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money and my Philips cordless phone is working a lot better since I replaced the original batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizer Rechargeable AAA Batteries x 4 850mAh, 15 Jun. 2013
I gave a 5 star I love it really.
When I open the battries I could use it streat away. When you charge them you can use the for some time, really worth the money for me.
I would recommend it for sure........

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan. 2011
Gogol (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
As everyone else has said these are brilliant batteries. AAA for your remote controls and for most phones you have in the house the great thing about these is you can swap them around with your phone ones so the phone can charge them while you are using the others. Energizer also have a charger which they sell with their AA batteries (No I dont work for them I am just pointing this out because I have it!) The reason I mention this is that the charger works for AAA batteries as well so if you get the charger it will charge both types of batteries as its been made to fit both sizes which I think is spot on. I have used that charger with Duracell batteries and it works on them, some of the cheaper ones like from Asda it doesn't though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Mar. 2013
Having an elderly customer who had failing batteries on 3 brand new Phillips phones , I found these with a better capacity .They arrived, were put in , worked straight out of the box. Dearer than some brands, but from a trustworthy company

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I expect, 24 Jun. 2013
Turned up almost overnight - excellent - & fitted to mother-in-laws cordless phone & have charged up replacing tired batteries that came with phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely 5 stars, 27 Sept. 2013
I am using them to power a Philips DECT phone - and everything is fine. Compared to the stock batteries, they seem to last longer. Would recommend