Style Name: Soft EarplugsChange
Price:£3.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 June 2012
when i say these earplugs are lifesavers, i'm not kidding. i was planning on murdering the construction workers who use power tools outside my bedroom window every morning at 8am, but these surprisingly comfortable earplugs have made me reconsider. despite the insanely loud noise, i am able to sleep through it all...they also helped me sleep through my alarm and my first hour of work the other day. my boss wasn't very happy about that, but i didn't mind...work kind of sucks.
11 comment110 of 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2011
Have tried and tested whole variety of ear plugs which can be bought and both my partner and I agree these are the best so far.
on 25 November 2010
These are a truly excellent product. I've been using the DesignGo Ear Plugs to sleep for a number of years, but the foam they're made from varies dramatically between batches. These earplugs are a slightly harder foam but are still exceedingly comfortable, and block out sound better than the DesignGo ones. I'll be using these in future.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 July 2011
These ear plugs are fantastic. Easy to insert into the ears, very comfortable and you cannot hear a thing. Would highly recommend.
on 4 May 2012
I am the lightest sleeper in the world, any little noise during my sleep would wake me up. Heck, sometimes even my cat going to the litter box, in the bathroom two divisions away from my room, would wake me up.
So, on those days when i don't feel particularly sleepy, or on a day when i go out with friends at night and come home really late (and i wanna wake up late and have a good night sleep) i put these babies on and it is as if i "disconnect" from the world.
Note, that it does not block 100% of the noise but it does block a considerable amount of it, if put on correctly. These are also really comfortable, if you can call anything foreign stuck in your ear comfortable that is.
When i do put these on i sleep like an angel.

If could rate this product any higher i would, and when my current box "runs out" i'll purchase probably more than a single one.

A well deserved 5* from me.
on 15 December 2010
Great product. I bought these for my mom. she likes them and wears them during sleep (my dad snores) and during travel
on 24 May 2012
I bought these last week, I've been using them every day at work, as I work in a nursery full of screaming babies and children I get migraines very easily and generally on a daily basis. These ear plugs don't completely block out sound, however they do dampen the volume and screechiness of sound, and prevent headaches very well. So glad I bought them! Amazing!
on 12 January 2015
I love these earplugs and I've tried pretty much everything on the market. My partner snores and I can't sleep without them and I've tried a ton of different types. The foam one were the ones I eventually settled with (I couldn't get on with the internal noises the other materials made), but every other foam pair I've tried don't fit that well and I ended to screwing the end up tightly and pushing in quite far, only to have to expand and be slightly uncomfortable in order to keep them in my ears.

These are different, the shape fits my ears much more comfortably and the material is much softer. The noise blockage is incredible, much better than anything else I've used. I love them, but I realise this can be a bit subjective, so suggest you try them. One star down as shipping took a while, it was over a week before I received them.
on 1 September 2011
I bought them so I can have a nice quiet sleep, since all people in our house are working different times a day.
These were my first choice based on reviews, and I'm not going to look for any other brand.They're just PERFECT!
Very soft, comfortable and mainly they're working. Nothing has woken me up since I got them.

Very good buy. Fully recommended.
on 20 June 2013
I bought these as fed up of sleepless nights due to my husband's snoring, it's like sleeping next to a cangohammer in operation. They are soft and easy to insert - you roll it between your fingers so it's thin enough to slide into your ear and hold it for few secs so it expands and fill your ear. They don't hurt my ears but with all earplugs takes a bit of getting used to the feeling of something in your ears. They are very comfortable though. Re noise blocking - they greatly reduce the sound of my husband's terrible snoring - you can still hear it faintly but at least it's bearable and we can sleep together without him being banished to the other room. I can still hear my alarm whilst wearing these which is a good thing. I am on my final pair so will be purchasing more of these soon. Comes in handy little case. Would recommend.