5.0 out of 5 stars lifesavers
Published on 4 Jun 2012 by jared

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what I expected
really I don't know what type of magic I expected, they were regular ear plugs... good price and all.
1- they don't block sound totally... maybe by 50 - 60 %
2- you can sleep with them... they don't cause any pain but they aren't comfy either.
Published 14 months ago by me

5.0 out of 5 stars lifesavers, 4 Jun 2012
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
when i say these earplugs are lifesavers, i'm not kidding. i was planning on murdering the construction workers who use power tools outside my bedroom window every morning at 8am, but these surprisingly comfortable earplugs have made me reconsider. despite the insanely loud noise, i am able to sleep through it all...they also helped me sleep through my alarm and my first hour of work the other day. my boss wasn't very happy about that, but i didn't mind...work kind of sucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent earplugs, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
These are a truly excellent product. I've been using the DesignGo Ear Plugs to sleep for a number of years, but the foam they're made from varies dramatically between batches. These earplugs are a slightly harder foam but are still exceedingly comfortable, and block out sound better than the DesignGo ones. I'll be using these in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best, 4 April 2011
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
Have tried and tested whole variety of ear plugs which can be bought and both my partner and I agree these are the best so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars For when you really need to sleep ....., 30 Jun 2010
S. Brann (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
I first bought a set of these in Germany whilst on a weekend break to Berlin with a friend that snores. You get 10 in a box. (Mine quickly disappeared, as friends and family nabbed them after I raved on about them.) They are comfortable to wear in your ears and block noise surprisingly effectively. They are not a complete sound barrier, but they really do dull noise enough to get a decent sleep. I would recommend these highly. In fact, I don't go anywhere without them now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever ear plugs, 5 July 2011
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
These ear plugs are fantastic. Easy to insert into the ears, very comfortable and you cannot hear a thing. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars earplugs, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
Great product. I bought these for my mom. she likes them and wears them during sleep (my dad snores) and during travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever earplugs!, 9 Mar 2011
Graham Key (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
I've tried every High Street brand of earplugs and countless online ones, and these are the best I've found. They stay in all night, and keep out more noise than any others. I think their shape is just subtly different to the others, to ensure a snug yet comfortable fit - perhaps a bit more curved, but whatever the secret, they work superbly well. I've just ordered up two more boxes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Relief, 9 July 2010
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
The most comfortable and best performance I can find! I live in Crete, Greece, and every time I find a brand of earplugs that works for me they seem to be discontinued. I bought Ohropax in a local chemist where they were sold in single packs, one pair for one Euro. Then, of course, the chemist stopped having them in stock. Since the company do not seem to distribute directly, I went to the next best thing, and found them on Amazon where they are, amazingly, cheaper and come in greater quantities. I now have a stockpile and can look forward to endless nights of undisturbed sleep. I never travel without them and have found they give me the best peace of mind (and body!) I can find for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what I expected, 8 Jun 2013
1- they don't block sound totally... maybe by 50 - 60 %

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very soft, 14 Nov 2011
This review is from: Ohropax Earplugs Soft (Personal Care)
Personally, these ear-plugs turned out to be too hard for me (and my wife). We wear them while sleeping at night since we live close to a main road. Our ears hurt in the morning. We moved to the Howard Leight ones which are cheaper yet so very soft, comfy and light....

Ohropax Earplugs Soft