5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable
It's a shame someone dragged down the rating of this product just because they bought the wrong item.

Published on 12 Jan. 2012 by L. Stamford

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Now can use my camera
Charges good
Told people to look on amazon for this
Good buy ever
Published 17 months ago by Megan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, 12 Jan. 2012
L. Stamford (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-ProŽ Fuji Finepix USB Cable Lead Part P645-083-1355 Type IV (Electronics)

It seems to be very good quality and it arrived quickly. Not much more to say really! I'm using it to charge a Fuji Z35 after we lost the original charger. The original was 5 volts 1 amp, so with this cable we can now charge the camera by plugging it into a regular USB phone charger with the same output (e.g. any HTC or Apple mains charger).

5.0 out of 5 stars F80EXR Fits the bill, 3 May 2011
Note quite sure what the other reviewer expected but anyway it's a cable and it works exactly as described and arrived less that 24 hours after I placed the order which is pretty impressive. What more can I say.

4.0 out of 5 stars camera lead, 30 Oct. 2013
This was essential to link my camera to the computer,which is important to me as as an enthusiastic amateur photographer.
The packaging and sevice were extremely good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Camera, 16 Jun. 2013
I am in the habit of losing leads etc so I was pleased to find a compatible lead. The product is fine and my camera is back in business.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 3 Feb. 2013
Not much to say but that it came speedily and works. Exactly what I wanted for my fuji Film J32 digi cam.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do entirely what I thought it would..?, 29 Nov. 2013
The product works perfectly fine and was delivered very quickly but when I plug it into a computer, laptop or console it doesn't charge the camera..? So I have to use a wall plug that I have lying around as a secondary piece to charge it, would have been livid if I did not have this part lying around. (It's an ipod-usb wall charger just for reference). Still happy with product thankyou :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Spare, 27 Aug. 2012
J. B. Greco - See all my reviews
It arrived very quickly and, although the packaging is a bit basic, it does the job. A great spare to have if your daughter keeps 'losing' the original, Get One!

5.0 out of 5 stars Downloading files from camera, 8 Dec. 2013
my wife managed to lose the original and we had graduations and weddings stuck on the camera. Now we can download and send to other family members

5.0 out of 5 stars Finepix USB cable, 2 Jan. 2013
R. F. Merritt - See all my reviews
Wanted areplacement cable and found this item to be cheap and it does the job with no problems. It can be used with several other cameras.

5.0 out of 5 stars For new camera, 17 Mar. 2013
This lets me connect my new camera to my Apple Mac. Really really convenient to transfer photos immediately to iPhoto

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›