5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for Amazon suppliers
Thank goodness for Amazon, the original cable was lost somehow and there was no way I could get one locally even from where I originally bought the camera. It arrived very promptly and does the job perfectly.
Published on 14 April 2010 by Pieter Carl

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working in the purpose I expected
I bought this item thinking my camera will charge throught my computer but it didn't work, I guess I need to buy a charger as I have some pictures in the device but lost the charger

Also when buying there is not much of advise about the product, I am aware that its a USB lead, but now a days even the phones get charge through them.
Published 15 months ago by carmen armijos silva

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for Amazon suppliers, 14 April 2010
This review is from: Ex-Pro Fuji Finepix USB Cable Lead Part PZ04832-100 Standard II (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars USB LEAD, 20 July 2012
was a little worried when i intially purchased this USB lead because i had read reviews (on different websites - different sellers) that they had been disappointed because the lead they purchased was cheap and did not work properly - well this one was "cheap" and works brilliantly - no probs atall. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars photo, 13 April 2014
found this ideal for putting my photo,s on the computer good value for money and would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Jun 2013
C. Dean "Piggles" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
Lost my original cable this is a perfect replacement. Does the job. I would recommend it. I would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working in the purpose I expected, 19 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 19 Feb 2013
I lost the USB lead and guess what I found it so now I have a spare.and this time it is in a safe place

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for theFujifilm FinePixV10 camera connection, 28 Nov 2012
This cable is the perfect USB Cable Lead for Fujifilm FinePix V10, and is ideal for transferring photographs onto a laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars No longer available from Fuji, 4 Mar 2012
I tried Fuji first for this replacement cable and they no longer make them!! After a quick search found this supplier. Lead works fine, it arrived quickly and it was cheap. Recommend both the seller and the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ex-Pro Fuji Finepix USB Cable Lead Part PZ04832-100 Standard II, 2 Feb 2012
Ex-Pro Fuji Finepix USB Cable Lead Part PZ04832-100 Standard II - this item arrived on time and works well with my camera that I have had for over 10 years. It arrived on time and was easy to find when looking for it on the Amazon page.

1.0 out of 5 stars promp delivery but does not fit fuji finepix av120, 28 Nov 2011
N. byrne (UK) - See all my reviews
does not fit all models as listed. I purcheased this item foe a av120 which is does not fit. other than that a solidly built cable