5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend
Published on 20 May 2009 by Dan

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed
Had a few cables from amazing before this bit they kept on breaking so I bought this in hope that it was sturdier. Fantastic the first use, was extremely please but then it ran out of battery like I had never charged it. Tried to charge it again and the adapter didn't work, tried everything but it never worked again. What a waste.
Published 20 months ago by Jess Kemp

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: USB adapter for the 2nd Generation Apple iPod Shuffle (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, 20 May 2009
I stepped on my ipod shuffle dock and broke it so I had to get a new one, I came on Amazon to find the replacements from Apple were £14 which is stupid for a little bit of plastic. I saw this for £1.50 and was hesitant at first because of price but it works perfectly and it's actually better then the original dock, smaller and less hassle and only £1.50, I think I paid more for the postage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Wow!....Not, 11 July 2013
A. Aktouf - See all my reviews
If you are going for this product don't think twice about it. I accidently broke my original iPod adapter and looked for a replacement, I thought by buying the original charger via Apple website and going for the obvious would be the right decision but I was shocked at how expensive it was, it would have cost me the price of the iPod itself. Thanks to Amazon I discovered this replacement adapter which does the same job at an affordable and very low cost. I have no complaints at all and very happy with the purchase. Shame on Apple though for their exorbitant prices.

Latest update:

Don't bother with it. You will be wowed when you use it the ever first time and then that's it. It looks like it is designed to work once and than die on you afterwards. Now I do really understand why it is so cheap. Lucky I bought it before Amazon started charging P&P on item costing less than £10 otherwise it would have costed me nearly £7. Avoid at any cost.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oops!, 25 Oct. 2013
The adapter was the wrong one and wouldn't work in my car.
I probably ordered the wrong one!
However the company did there best to find a solution, but it wasn't to be.
I got a refund with no fuss and profuse apologies.
What better service could you ask in that situation.
Well done for trying!

2.0 out of 5 stars Functional - but not as depicted, 8 Sept. 2011
Jan Waeben "jan" (Belgium) - See all my reviews
So I had been looking for a replacement for some time and bought this based on the low price and generally positive reviews. What I received is completely different from the images depicted. It came in a small brown envelope, no packaging, and looked like a savvy elektricien had put this together himself, and then left it to linger around the attict for a few years, before sending it off to me, the customer. Whilst functional, this is NOT the product I paid for.

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!, 25 Jan. 2013
Just recieved this item in the post. I've plugged it in... and it doesn't work!! It doesn't even register on the computer. Totally unhappy, and I think Amazon should take this product off its website. I know its only £2 however, you cant sell products that don't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars ipod shuffle adapter, 28 Mar. 2011
the product is useless.. it doesn't connect the shuffle to the computer properly. the light flashes on and off which shows that it isnt connecting properly.. even when you forcefully press the adapter and shuffle in to the computer, it still doesn't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars The USB adaptor that won't work, 28 Feb. 2011
Opened the item out of the cheap looking packaging. I knew as i was opening it that the packaging and the item reflected the price and sure enough, plugged it in and hey presto, dosen't work! Get this item of your website.

1.0 out of 5 stars This didn't work with my shuffle?, 15 Jan. 2012
I'm pretty technical but can't get this to work in any USB port either direct or through a powered hub. No orange light on shuffle and no power after taking it off..

1.0 out of 5 stars USB Adapter for IPod shuffle, 24 Oct. 2012
THIS PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK, FITS INTO COMPUTER BUT DOESN'T CHARGE THE IPOD SHUFFLE. HAVE TRIED WITH MANY DIFFERENT USB POINTS/COMPUTERS AND IPODS. DO NOT BUY