3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but not much code inside, 1 Mar. 2010
The book has great ideas inside but some of them are presented like marketing material. They give lots of information on the innovation but they do not include enough detail to reproduce the effects.

The actual code included is a very small fraction of the complete code. In some cases it makes sense only to people who are deeply involved into the specific problem.

The wording/structure resembles more the Siggraph ACM Proceedings book, where they explain techniques but not with enough detail so that you can reproduce them. It is not definitely the cookbook I imagined to be when I ordered it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but I bought it specifically to speed up ..., 11 Sept. 2014
Good book but I bought it specifically to speed up some of my work with tree rendering, only to find out that there's no example source code available for those articles, just videos.

If I knew this, I wouldn't have ordered it (maybe I should have checked out reviews first, huh? :) )

1.0 out of 5 stars Never mind the quality, look at the price, 27 Nov. 2011
I have this in my wish list; it has been there several years, but I will not be paying over £1,000 for it. Unless someone wants to buy either of the earlier books at that price!

Bob G.