5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...
I purchased this item several years ago and remember that it didn't do anything for my hair. Since then, my hair has been trough many more colour treatments and is much worse off. Fed up with my frazzled locks, I started doing research into treatments and kept coming across excellent reviews for this product.

At first, I just remembered my previous experience...
Published 23 months ago by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Joico Reconstructor
I thought this was ok but didnt live up to the hype considering the cost. Have other shampoo and conditioner from the range that seem better though.
Published 6 months ago by Penni

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow..., 15 May 2012
This review is from: Joico K-Pak Deep- Penetrating Reconstructor Treatment For Damaged Hair 150ml / 5.1 fl.oz. (Misc.)

At first, I just remembered my previous experience with it and ignored the positive reviews. Then, out of sheer desperation, I decided to give it another shot.

Well, all I can say is wow. Either I didn't use it correctly previously or I purchased a fake, because this time it worked a treat. My hair feels so soft and smooth right now, and actually not fluffy like it usually is after washing.

For those who are interested, this is how I used the product...

First I washed my hair (I used Matrix Colour Care Shampoo). I then used a wide tooth comb to separate and detangle prior to applying two 50 pence sized blobs of the Joico Reconstructor. I wrapped my hair in cling film and used a heated turban wrap for 30 minutes. I then rinsed the treatment out and applied the Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator 250ml. I left this on for a further 5 minutes while I showered.

This is definitely a permanent product in my cupboards from this point on.

UPDATE: Since I purchased this product, I have coloured my hair and used it a second time. I have to say, I am now a Joico convert. These products are amazing and I actually have shiny locks once more - no lie. I am so impressed with the results I have experienced, I have purchased the full range of products and bundled my cupboard full of potions into a charity bag. Joico is now my staple product. I finally like my hair again. Bring on the swoosh....

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle worker for damaged hair, 25 Mar 2009
I have relaxed hair and it was dry and brittle with slightly damaged ends and had tried everything to keep it hydrated and supple but nothing worked. This has transformed my hair beyond belief. It is now glossy, shiny and super soft and it actually feels strong and I really noticed a difference to my hair's texture even after the first use. For best results, leave on for 10-15 mins and use a heated hood / shower cap and hair dryer as the hair will absorb the product better. I am now using the K-Pak shampoo, conditioner and smoothing blow dry cream for the maximum effect. Frizziness and fluffiness are gone and I cant stop running my fingers through my hair. I wont be using another treatment again as this is salon quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Joico Reconstructor, 21 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I'ts amazing!, 6 Mar 2011
I absolutely love this product! I have really damadged hair from years long of bleaching and I have to admit, this is the best mask I've ever tried. It leaves my hair soft and manageable and after a while you can really see the difference because it gives back life to your hair. The smell is really nice too, like bananas, but it doesn't stick to your hair so you would'nt go walking around smelling like a fruit basket. If you're in between wether to go for this or a another mask I would highly reccomend to go for this one, it will be the best thing you've done to your hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick deliver, 26 Feb 2014
Really good product, obviously not something to be used too often but it is amazing!! It really helped my damaged and neglected hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 8 Feb 2014
I brought this item last week as I have previously gone from black to brown hair with highlights and had my highlights topped up again recently, so the build up of bleach left my hair dry, damaged and stringy looking when wet and I also lost some hair in the process to, so I wanted a really good conditioner to help get some strength back into my hair. I have only used it once but have already noticed a difference, it felt fuller, stronger and less dry instantly. So with continued use hopefully it will get my hair back to how it should be. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend to others who may have experienced the same as me. It also smells great to :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Jan 2014
Love this product. It is the best product Joico sell.I have used Joico products for the last 5 years and my hairbhas completely changed.It's like silk.

4.0 out of 5 stars joico deep penetrating treament, 7 Dec 2013
I have half Indian /Afro hair which was badly over processed, just one treament made a difference to the feel of my hair, I used this injunction with hair conditioner over a period of weeks but not too often. Now I have my hair back no big hairdressing bills . I give four stars because I started vitamin supplements at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavan scent, 4 Dec 2013
I love this product! It's a life saver for my hair, adding strength, moisture and also brightens the colour, whislt smelling delicious. Would recommend this product to anyone with hair that is damaged, coloured, frizzy or prone to breakage.
Conditioner recommended after use and for hair not quite so bad, use only once a fortnight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for improving hair condition, 13 Nov 2013
This product is great for hair that needs a bit of a treat. Hair feels a lot softer after use, and it's recommended that you use it once a week. Have given it 4 stars because personally I am not the biggest fan of coconutty smells.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›