on 3 January 2010
this was undoubtedly the worst purchase i have ever made!
the electrician who installed it for me offered to take it right back down again!
the components are all warped and even the bulbs do not sit straight, the whole unit looks lopsided and so bad from outside my window that i have had to keep the curtains drawn!
it will be coming down and dumped as soon as i find a new fitting which will be very soon!
if you do buy this- prepare to be very dissapointed!!.......or you may be one of the lucky ones and yours may not look as though it has been battered with a sledge hammer!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 July 2010
My chandelier is now installed and looks really good. But it is by no means perfect.

When it arrived several of the pendants had fallen off and were floating around the bottom of the box and when I lifted it out other bits fell off. They were easy to put back together but the wire connections are very loose.

When it came to putting the little dishes over the bulb fittings there should have been one of each colour but I had two pink ones and no orange one.

I had it installed at the same time as five other light fittings in different parts of my house. My electrician was very happy with the others that I had purchased but he had real difficulties installing this one and said that the connection components were cheap and poorly put together. There was nothing with which to fix it to the ceiling so he had to use the fixing that had been used to fix the fitting that he had just taken down. It took a considerable amount of time for him to fit it and he expressed the hope that the purchase price had been low because it was not a quality piece of lighting kit.

I would not recommend that you try to install this yourself. The instructions leave a lot to be desired and if my electrician, who has been doing stuff around my house for years, says that it is difficult to put up then I believe him.

If you are testing it make sure that you have more than one bulb fitted - one bulb simply shimmered, but adding a second one solved the problem.

The cable and chain that it comes with are of a very good length. I had to have mine reduced in length because my ceilings aren't very high but it will be good news for someone with higher ceilings.

It comes without bulbs, but the bulbs were easy to find in my local supermarket (E14s - small-screw bulbs, which the instructions say must be no more than 25W).

In spite of the problems it is great fun and looks super whether the lights are switched on or off. Now that it is up there and the bits have stopped falling off and I am very happy with it.
on 10 June 2008
i have just recieved this item today and the plastic pieces on the chandelier are all scratched!!!! it looks very worn out and i paid full price, i dont even know how to contact seller to complain about this...do not buy from this seller.
on 2 October 2010
I'ts very pretty etc - but it's still in the box. We couldn't work out a way to attach it to the ceiling - just thought we were being dim. Finally got an electrician round and he said it definitely should have come with its own bracket which we would now have to find and buy separately. Unfortunately, it's now taken us so long to try and get the thing put up - we've lost the paperwork to return it. I've emailed the company for advice but had no reply.

My daughter spent her birthday money on this for her bedroom. I wish I'd read the reviews here first.
on 25 June 2010
We love this chandelier, very beautiful. We did encounter a few technical problems, but they were all dealt with quickly and efficiently by the brilliant company. We would definitely recommend this.
on 29 September 2009
THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH HANGING INSTRUCTIONS WITH THE LIGHT
THE SUPPLIER WAS EXCELLENT
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT HUNG THE CHANDELIER YET AS I AM CONFUSED AS TO HOW
on 17 November 2009
This chandelier is really amazing. We are delighted with it, and the company were very good and easy to deal with. We read the one bad review on Amazon and it nearly put us off, but we saw the chandelier in some-one's house, and liked it alot, so went ahead and bought it - we're really glad we did!
on 10 November 2009
Looks great, bought 2 for my bedroom. Husband had a bit of a job fitting it.
Very pleased.