5.0 out of 5 stars vans
bought these for my daughter, she is very pleased with them but are quite generous with the size so you may want to order a size smaller than what you normally have
Published on 23 April 2012 by Jewdrop

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
I've been using these shoes for the past 2 years. I work in a warehouse, and on my feet all day, and these shoes give me great grip and they look good too. They usually last me 1 year until I have to replace them. Right now I'm on my 2nd pair, and about to buy me 2 more pairs, cause they are cheap, and work good.
Published 1 month ago by Sparkie Billy

5.0 out of 5 stars vans, 23 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 6 Mar. 2012
Everyone has vans at the moment so I decided to purchase some myself, I bought them via amazon because they're £10 cheaper! (and you can get half sizes). I have been wearing converse for years so I felt that I should try something new. The shoes were an absolutely perfect fit, and they don't make your feet look big at all, which is one thing I worry about because I am a female with rather large feet. They don't rub or feel uncomfortable, they felt like they had moulded to my foot the second I put them on. I know they do just look like plain plimsoles, but they are such good quality and they are so simple so they go with everything. I really don't have a bad thing to say about these shoes. I would love to get another pair! If you're considering buying, then certainly do, they're fabulous quality and will last atleast 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no not another pair of Vans....., 24 July 2013
This is my 5th pair of Vans Authentic trainers over the past couple of years. Needless to say they are extremely comfortable and good value for money. As a 43 year old father, wearing them also keeps me down with the kids. I am, as they say, a swag dad. I've also been told by my teenage daughter they look reem which I will take as a compliment for now.

Got the latest pair for £28.80 which was a bargain.

Great shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vans, 14 July 2013
i bought that size 5 which was just a bit big for my feet so I would reckon maybe going half a size smaller than you usually are or just wearing extra socks. Box was slightly battered, but I think that was more from the delivery. Great price and delivered within a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 9 Feb. 2014
Great shoes. Well made and worth the money. Good fit and comfortable. My daughter loves them and uses as school shoes. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, 28 May 2013
These were a snug fit, and saw the normal deterioration expected on Vans, such as a stretched wall around the crease over the toes, but they retained their colour well, and also were very solid in all their uses. Only reason it isn't 5 stars? I wish they were a slightly deeper red.

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves them, 25 Jan. 2013
I bought these for my 12yr old son for Xmas, to be honest they are a lot of money but i suppose it is the name you are actually buying as they are no different to any other pump. I have read somewhere that you should drop by 1/2 a shoe size but in my opinion don't. They only just fit him. As for my son he loves them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 22 Dec. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for daughter, 1 Jun. 2014
Bought these for teen daughter - she had grown out of last ones and needed them replacing. She likes them to wear with jeans, leggings etc. staple of the wardrobe. However they do blister the back of her feet, maybe thats because they are canvas. In my opinion they could look at putting something soft at the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 May 2014
Joanne Berry - See all my reviews
I love my vans they were very reasonable priced and very comfortable to wear. I would like to get more colours now