Price:£2.30+ £0.60 shipping

VINE VOICEon 23 April 2010
There weren't any Peppa Pig numbered cards with badges in my local supermarket and I was too lazy to make a specific trip into town so got this one. The card is nice and has a little puzzle inside and my God-daughter loved the badge but, as with anything cheap online, paying what you pay for the item again in postage always seems a waste. No advantage to getting this online if you can get it in a shop.
on 9 December 2009
This is perfect for my daughter. Great price and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 23 September 2013
Nice quality card, it measures 5x7 inches or 12x17 centimetres. It's not a large card. But it does have a badge. In my experience children love cards with badges. There is also a counting game inside. So it's a good buy, and good value for money.
on 14 December 2012
Yes, absolutely loved it, the badge was worn all day and the next if i can remember back that far.
i ordered a job lot of peppa pig things, they arrived in one big box and it was clearly marked and well packed.
on 31 May 2013
I ordered a lot in for around the time of my ante-natal group's birthdays as there's lots of parties at the same time. Easy to do, good price, the all love Peppa Pig plus there's a badge as well, what more could you ask for?!
on 21 September 2012
We bought this for a friends daughter who is just getting into Peppa and she loved it. Her Peppa collection is growing increasingly and she still has this card 4 months later. A nice tough for peppa fans.
on 17 September 2013
I thought this card was quite expensive for what it was want it turned up. It was really small but the quality was good and my niece that loves peppy pig loved it. So not bad in the end.
on 9 October 2013
Peppa pig badge is a little smaller than expected and not shiny but my niece was excited to get(another) peppa pig card! Inside it has items drawn for them to count, for example 3 bees.
on 20 June 2013
Perfect for a 3 year old.
The badge is safe in that it is not secured by a metal pin rather a plastic piece. There is a simple counting puzzle to complete on the inside.
on 13 January 2014
A nice card & my 3yr old granddaughter, who is Peppa Pig mad, loved it too. The badge was lost in the excitement of her present opening, but Mum keeps for future reminders.