on 30 April 2009
Only used a few times since purchasing so I'm unable to offer a full review.

Key points I would list are:

It looks and feels like a quality product
It's comfortable to wear
Sound quality is far better than I expected. My speakers were basic £6 logitech ones and in games like Call of Duty, I struggled to hear footsteps and grenades dropping. The headset offered a much more immeservie experience picking up clearly a much wider range of sounds and has much better bass reproduction so could definately recommend on that basis.

Microphone pickup seems crystal clear.
Have used for Hawx for the voice activation command and it works.
(The game is slow in reacting but that's Hawx and not the Mic)

Also used for voice chat on Xfire and again clear on both ends.

The inline mic mute and headphone volume control are useful although you seem to have to press the buttons a lot to get any noticable increase or decrease in volume.

I think these were retailing at £25+ at time of purchase but I bought OEM version for around £13 which is exactly the same, just no outer packaging.

Device is plug and play, no sofware installation needed and works fine with vista 64.

Overall very pleased with the purchase and would recommend Logitech products as a whole.
on 5 January 2010
I bought these for work calls on Skype and they are excellent for this - good sound in and out, comfortable and easy to use. I also use them to access TV through i player, music through Spotify and movies from DVD and thay are good accross the field.

One area for potential improvement - they slide around a bit too easily.
on 24 July 2009
Very pleased with these - use them for skype and also listening to music. Good feature is the volume control and ability to mute the mic - good sound quality for both sides of the conversation. Pretty impressive for just listening to music and comfortable to wear.
on 7 March 2012
Fine pair of headphones that pick up the bass much better than my old ones. I bought this mainly for the microphone, and I can say that it's definitely good quality. Picks up a little background noise and beeping in a non-padded area, but if you go in a small wardrobe or something the quality is absolutely crystal, and it even picks up high soprano singing if you turn it away from the mouth a little. Very stylish looking and comfortable, overall definitely worth the purchase. The only flaw I would say is the headphones clasp quite firmly onto your ears and can give you a headache if you wear them for a long time, but I suppose this is the case with most.