on 8 September 2009
This is by far the best kite I have ever had. It is extremely well made, very light, durable and very easy to assemble, you only need to put two struts into place and away you go. The kite also comes with its own stuffsack. The kite almost launches itself as soon as you hold it up and is very stable in the air and truly beautiful to look at. Quite a few passers-by commented on it, and we never got tired of watching it in the sky. We flew the kite on a gusty day and managed to keep it in the air even when the wind died down. It provided an afternoon of entertainment for us and our young boys (aged 3 and 4), who managed to keep it in the air as well. If I could award this kite 10 stars instead of 5, I would.
on 24 September 2009
Really beautiful butterfly kite - bigger and better than we thought it might be as it was good value. My daughter loves it and it is great to get the whole family out together to fly it. Very pleased with our purchase.
on 13 April 2015
I had such high hopes for this - it looked excellent when I first looked at it. Unfortunately it basically fell to bits on its first use. Initially it was excellent - simple to assemble and caught the wind with only the lightest touch. My daughter and I had a very happy hour with it and it did look spectacular.

But.

The first problem was that the material started to fray quite badly. About half an inch off the bottom of the kite. Not too bad now but if that's from less than an hour's use what it's going be like by the end of the summer? Secondly, the kite has a spine based on a fibre glass pole running it's length. This is held in place by two stitched pockets at the top and bottom of the kite. Unfortunately the stitching around the bottom pocket worked it's way lose and the kite fell to pieces becoming unusable. I could understand for a pound shop bargain but I consider £15 to be reasonably pricey for a kite and I'm expecting something that will last more than a few uses.

I've reported to Amazon and a replacement is on its way out. I really hope I've had a duff one off as it really does look spectacular in the air.

** Update 22nd June
So I've had the replacement for a month or two now and I'm pleased to say my initial concerns have been laid to rest. Amazon supplied the replacement with their usual efficiency and since then I've had it out a good half dozen times and it's been great. Stitching is solid and the fraying hasn't progressed past what it was first use.

Very happy indeed with this - hours of fun.
on 14 August 2013
This has got to be one of the best value kites on the market. Very well made, light, durable and very easy to fly. My five year old daughter loved it.
on 2 June 2013
Excellent, flew straight from the pack with no adjustment needed. My 4 year old could use it no problem. Looks great. Highly recommended.
on 31 July 2013
Boughtnthis for our niece for her birthday and she loved it. Great value, even survived a very windynday on the beach! Would recommend
on 21 January 2010
This is a great kite... took it to the beach and it flew great. Every little girl around was jealous of this kite. It's got a very long tail of ribbons that flutter in the wind... it looks really beautiful.
on 7 November 2013
when this kite arrived we were so excited and waited and waited for a suitable day- and I could not believe it the 1st time we used it it frayed all around the edges now looks like its years old
on 23 November 2013
I bought this kite for my granddaughters birthday and she loves it! We took it to our local park and had great fun flying it.
It's very good quality and worth the money.
on 24 March 2013
Arrived quickly. Good quality product. My daughter loved it. As did her Grandads! It's flew really well too. I can recommend this.