Price:£13.00+ Free shipping

on 3 November 2007
What a fantastic game! The games are all fun and the graphics are great, particularly in the bubble blowing and rock monsters games. Played this last night with three other people and it kept us entertained all night. Forget Halo 3, Bioshock and PES2008 (at least this runs at a decent framerate) - THIS is the future of gaming!
on 21 March 2008
Bought this for Christmas, following on from the monkey game of the previous year. !00% success!

Much like the Simpsons, there is multi-level humour, the games are better than monkey in my opinion and the commentary is much less annoying - nutty professor as opposed to high-voiced little boy.

Remember a monster is for life and not just for Christmas and this game is still regularly requested by my 5 year old. The monkey game (jungle party) still gets requested too, so I really can't fault this series for value for money and playability for all ages and abilities.

I avoided robots (Robojam) after reading it was very similar to Jungle Party but Monster Madness is similar enough to be familiar but different enough to be enjoyed as something new.

If you want to play games with your kids - particularly girls, get this game.
on 11 January 2008
My 6 year old son hinted at last minute that he'd asked Santa for a Playstation game - it was the only thing he'd asked for and I hadn't even considered it. I bought Buzz Monster Rumble, thinking, well at least we can all play, but didn't expect to have as much fun as my children. How wrong could I be? As well as the four of us playing on it most of Christmas, my younger son being 4 and he played with us, my parents also played it and actually went out and bought a PS2 console and the same game so that they could play it themselves when they got home! We have not bored of it yet!
on 3 April 2016
Ok for a buzz game BUT does not compete with Jungle buzz - the monkeys just can't be beaten by the monsters or robots I'm afraid! If you like buzz you will still enjoy this but if you are new to buzz the jungle version is our favourite
on 7 September 2008
this is the first of buzz! junior games we bought and it has prompted me to buy the other 3 games. my 5 year old nephew loves this game and gets very competitive as does my 32 year old sister. she couldn't help herself and ended up beating him. it's fun for all the family and is a great game for EVERYONE. would highly recomend this game to anyone.
on 9 January 2012
Why are there not more Buzz games. This is brilliant fun for four of you together rather than tech games splitting the family, we can play on the game station together and it is easy for younger children. We have the Junior Jungle Party too and that has been fantastic, I just wanted a little more variety as an alternative. Fits the bill.
on 28 November 2009
Bought this for my five year old who loved playing the monkey game too.

As much as I don't like the kids playing on the play station for too long and relying on it for entertainment, this is a game that can be played by the whole family, no matter what their age and friends, no matter whether they have previous game console experience.

My 13 year old says "It is a great laugh" and he is not embarrassed to play it with his friends!

Best value present I have bought in a long time.
on 10 April 2016
A game the kids loved when they were young so to play it again for a fun afternoon was a let down as the disc wouldn't go any further than selecting memory card slot. Why sell something that doesn't work? Not worth rating 👎
on 7 February 2008
I would recommend this game for all ages. Great family fun! My three year old nephew loves it!
on 1 January 2008
A good fun game but not as good as Jungle Party which had loads of levels, or robojam. Its a third version and it isn't as good as the first two. Games are lacking in interactivaty between players, unlike the other two versions. A good laugh is had by all whether played with friends or the 3 kids but wouldn't have bought this version.