5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Newbie who will be buying more
Published 11 months ago by Jayne Hardy

3.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstocks
I ordered this product for my daughter who is a UK size 6, with slender feet. However, when it arrived it was obviously a pair for men. The company state it is unisex but it is obviously catered for a mans foot. Fortunately, I have wide feet myself and will keep them myself because I cannot be bothered to return them. I thought the description was misleading as it...
Published 11 months ago by Mrs Patrisia Portway

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Newbie who will be buying more, 19 Jun. 2014
This is my first pair of Birkenstocks and will be purchasing more shortly. They are just as described and arrived in perfect condition. The only advice I would give is to try a pair on in the shop to give you an idea on sizing then order them, which is what I did and found it very useful. They do need bedding in when you first get them but no different to purchasing any new footwear. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 2 Jun. 2014
I was a little worried when I read some of the reviews that said these shoes came up very large, with a warning to beware of the unisex sizing. I think some people have confused the fact that these Birkenstocks are in fact a unisex style. The sizing runs true. Those people who found them very large probably need to buy the narrow fit version. I tried on the narrow fit in a size 38 in a shop and found them very small, the regular fit size 38 fit perfectly. I'm happier still, that even with p&p these cost less to order than to buy in the shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 28 Jun. 2014
I love birkenstock sandals. I have these in black and brown and went for the white when i saw them at a good price. Since I've already worn this style before, these were comfortable out of the box. I recommend that you buy your regular size in a normal width (unless you really do have narrow feet!). If you are new to birkenstock they probably feel a bit loose and big at first. Your toes shouldn't touch the ends and if you buy the wrong size you won't get the benefit of the arch support etc. Just take a little bit of getting used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them - size 5. m, 15 July 2014
I bought the white ones which feel very comfortable. The two straps support the foot better so it is easier to walk in than the one strap. If like me you wear flip flops alot these will feel strange at first because of the supported instep so wear them round the house to get use to them, however they will not rub but just feel different. The m is for regular to wide feet, if your feet are very narrow order n.

5.0 out of 5 stars Contemporary Classic, 23 Dec. 2014
I ordered these and got them the next day with super saver delivery! Thanks Amazon :-)
They fit perfectly, even with a pair of thick knitted socks - I checked the size in store beforehand
I've worn them everyday since I bought them, so glad I purchased them.
White colour is easy to to clean too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes to own, 3 Aug. 2014
These sandals look great, and are basically comfortable, but whilst the right foot is feels great, the left foot rubbed on the top on first wearing which left a nasty blister, and for some reason the top of my right foot is very painful, and therefore I wouldn't buy this type of shoe again. I'm sure this is some oddity to me, and others wouldnt experience the same problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST COMFORTABLE, 23 Jan. 2014
Chrissie (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
I have little (size 4) but very broad feet and these are perfect. I have health issues with my feet and these are so comfortable as I have worn them round the house since they have arrived, and I forgot I had them on!! When I next have a holiday these are a must for walking around in the day time in comfort!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, 8 May 2013
I ordered a size 39EU for my size 6-6.5 feet and they fitted perfectly. Delivered the next day at the time slot confirmed to me. Excellent shoes, excellent service !!! Rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 24 Mar. 2015
Ordered these yesterday and they arrived today, as expected! Read the reviews and ordered a size smaller than needed, normally I'm a size 6 so ordered a 5 and they fit perfectly, therefore I recommend ordering 1 size smaller! So pleased I finally purchased some after months of procrastination, so happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, 18 Sept. 2014
I buy a smaller size than usual for Birkenstocks as they are quite big fitting. So I am usually a narrow 38(eu) / 5 (uk) and I purchased a 37 (eu). No problems, they are quite wide fitting but these are really comfy and after wearing them for a bit they will fit my foot better. Looks pretty cool too