5.0 out of 5 stars Very odd.
Published 2 months ago by Stanley

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Elsewhere
I've used this for a long time and for the product alone I would give 4 stars. However the fact that it's currently on sale in Waitrose for 2.60 knocks a star off.
Published 1 month ago by Peter Fenton

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Elsewhere, 9 July 2014
This review is from: The Real Shaving Co. Professional Formula Face Scrub (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very odd., 3 Jun 2014
I have given this product 5 stars because it works so well, despite the fact that it looks and feels very odd. After using it my face feels clean and fresh with no hint of dryness or tightness. What might be a drawback to some people is that it looks and feels like wet cement. I actually find this quite amusing but I can imagine some people wouldn't want to use it because of this. I would urge you to give it a try and make up your own mind. You won't be disappointed by the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for decorating, 18 Jan 2014
A. Bajkiewicz - See all my reviews
I am quite confident that this product is created out of cement dust or palsterboard shavings (hence Shaving Company co). My first experience with it was a bit reluctant as its consistency reminded me of melted pumeks stone. So far so good it suppose to scrub my face, but then I have slapped it on my face..oh god.. it is a pumeks or cement dust..
It smells like room filled with 101 grinders that cut cement blocks, that clogging nostrils , chocking smell, there is no fragrance, oh no, its simply creating dust filled atmosphere under the shower..genius.
After that wonderful experience, user will have an opportunity to be stricken by the view of sink, bathtub, or shower basin filled with sand or cement or anything other that will wonderfuly clog your pipes after two tubes of that product.
Recommended for builders and people who like to stuck their face in the cement mixer,daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 8 Feb 2013
I really like this scrub, had used elemis for years but that was so expensive i decided to try some cheaper ones, and this is the one i use most regularly, even tho its smells like it came froma cats chuffbox it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dry but refreshing none the less!, 16 Jan 2013
W Ashby (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I gave this only 3/5 because I have other ex-foliating products as I'm 16 and sexy ;)

To get an even spread over the whole face, rather a lot has to be applied as it doesn't cover well.

When covered, the scrub lasts for only a few seconds which shows how dry it is, a lather is never really worked up.

The results are good however, like any other scrub. It has lots of those little microbeed things.

The scent is really not strong. There is almost not one at all. This is because it is a very subtle natural smell of fresh mint and eucalyptus and plants. I like it because it doesn't over power anything else you might be wearing but if you wanted to make a statement then this isn't for you.

Nice product, made more to accompany other things such as the shaving foam & after balm. Not too great on it's own but refreshing!

The Real Shaving Co. Professional Formula Face Scrub