5.0 out of 5 stars Best i've ever used
bought this mouse matt to complement my new razer deathadder LH (also awsome)

was a little concerned at 1. how the cloth would work with laser/optical mouses as i was used to hard mats previously and 2. the price seemed to good to be true.

Published on 12 May 2010 by Mr. T. C. Manning

3.0 out of 5 stars Folding up edges
coiling edges, Very annoying, not what i expect from a top tier gaming accessory company and will influence my future purchases and recommendations.
Published 16 months ago by Ksery

5.0 out of 5 stars Best i've ever used, 12 May 2010
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
bought this mouse matt to complement my new razer deathadder LH (also awsome)

well i can honestly say the best matt i've used to date. the cloth is really fine so feels like a much more durable surface, tracking with my mouse is perfect, and the size on this one is awsome, great for low sens gamers. you may think "do i really need one this big", i was used to a small matt, but once you HAVE the space, your style changes and you make use of it, and movements are a lot easier. another great point is my mouse feet are gonna last a lot longer with this soft surface.

overall 5/5
great matt with good tracking and quality
great price
make sure you have the space though (MEASURE!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Control, 9 Jan. 2011
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
This is a really great value mouse mat for those with gaming in mind, as the size is really useful for pretty much only that task. Obviously, this is the mat for low sens gamers, steer clear if you use a high sens, as you will be wasting most of the space of the mat (which is the largest I have used).

Bear in mind, this mat is not one for an extremely smooth glide, like most hard pads such as an Exactmat or a roccat sota. This pad is akin to the control version of the razer goliathus, not the speed, which is most certainly a faster mat. This mat does have a lot of friction, but I personally prefer this, as it allows a greater sense of control, perfect for lining up an easy meatshot 8). However this is not to say the friction impedes speedy movement. I found reflex flicking to be possible, in addition to tracking (which was execptional for both my microsoft habu and razer deathadder 1800dpi - laser and optical sensors, respectively).

This is very much an old school mouse pad, being extremely comfortable (as all cloth pads are), and with reasonable friction which to me helps accuracy and low-sens a great deal.

Mouse mats are very much down to preference, and one's gaming style, yet if you use low sens, find yourself annoyingly having to lift up your mouse in hectic situations, don't want an extreme glide, and love the comfort of a cloth pad, then the steelseries qck+ is perfect.

To summarise:
Pros: -HUGE
-Medium Friction
-Comfortable

Cons: -Perhaps the glide that some people might want.
-HUGE, please measure your desk to see if you have enough space first.

In short, this is the best mousepad I have used to date. And plus, how can you go wrong with a mousepad that rapha, world quake live champion, uses ? (actually I think he uses the qck heavy, but that's for lans etc - the surface of the mat is the same) :D

5.0 out of 5 stars A tad excessive?, 27 July 2011
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
First off I don't know why I was asked how fun this game was whilst reviewing this. If there is a game going on right now I'm pretty sure Amazon are the ones playing it in this case, as I feel somewhat trolled.

But to the product in hand - it's great. It's massive (honestly, be aware how big it is.) I almost feel like it's wastefully big, and I can imagine all the polar bear tears shed due to the creation of such an excessively large mouse mat. However, I'm sure some people must have discovered a way to put the size to use, probably using it as an infant trampoline or picnic mat (hyperbole...)

In seriousness though, the build quality is up to scratch: the fabric feels nice, and the underside is just grippy enough to hold on securely to my desk. Not sure how well it'd couple with a wood desk, but that's a minor consideration.

It tracks nicely. I got used to it within about 5 minutes, and now I can't imagine going back. It's comfy on my hand, and works excellently with my Razer Naga Epic. The little logo staring at you from the corner looks nice, and doesn't seem to mess up the tracking at all. It's thinner than you'd think however. I know there are a lot of cloth mats that are even thinner than this, but to be honest I'd have gone for the QcK Heavy in retrospect.

Don't be fooled by the Goliathus Control/Speed mats, this is the best of both.

Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great surface!, 2 July 2009
L. Gorasinski (Henley-on-Thames) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
This mouse pad is very well made and does not slide on the desk whatsoever. It is very comfortable and laser mouse (G5) behaves fantastically on it.

NOTE! Make sure that your desk is big enough as this mat is humongous! It is over 3 (three) times as big as standard mouse pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Argh it's huge!, 9 Dec. 2011
Andrew Ballard (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
I confess I only looked at the price not the size, figured it would be big enough based on the mini QCK I bought a while back...I open the (large) parcel it came in thinking "stupid amazon this box is far too biigg whoaaaa...". This is many many times larger than the mini. it's like 6 minis. you could even cut it up and have lots of nice fabric mousepads!

thankfully my desk is large and there is just about room for it...you could put lots of mice on this thing, and use which ever one is best for the occasion!

Damps mouse click noise, but doesn't squish when clicking, so you keep your aim.

Nice and soft on the wrist but not squishy, WAY better than solid oak desk for sure, mouse, a G500, tracks just great on it, as does my Steelseries Xai.

A nice buy, just take note of the size :O

5.0 out of 5 stars Top mousemat, 14 Oct. 2009
Richard (Wellingborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
The best mouse mat i've used works superbly with my deathadder awesome for low sens fps gamers.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Cloth Mouse Pad Around, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
I have been using the SteelSeries Qck+ (Large) for the best part of 3 months now and through out that time I have been thoroughly impressed with it. I've used my share of gaming mouse pads (Razer Goliath and Sphex, CM Storm's etc) and out of all of them, the SteelSeries Qck has proven why it's the King.

I'm using a Logitech G9X and it glides over the Surface Qck+ like Ice, very smooth and the tracking is superb, never missing a beat even in frantic fire fights on Counter Strike. Easy to clean as you just need warm water and a soft brush to gently remove any dirt and dust and best of all is it's big. Upon first arrival it seemed almost too big but it sat on my desk very comfortably and will be for the foreseeable future.

The Price for the SteelSeries Qck+ is phenomenal value for money when compared to other pads in this price range and more often than not at less than half the size and half the quality to the Qck+. If you're in the market for a new Mouse Pad, I'd recommend the Steel Series Qck+ to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
When I was 13 I used to play on my table, the laser from my Intellimouse seriously damaged the wood and I decided to invest in a mousemat.

To this day I still use the same mousemat and it's very clean, I'd be lying if I said it looked brand new but god damn its been 8 years!
I recently purchased another one as I forgot to take my old one with me when I moved to a different City for my studies, as a huge FPS gamer I couldn't recommend this more.
I realise nowadays alot of people are playing Call of Duty and Battlefield but I was forged in the burning fires of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament and nowadays play CSGO when I have the time, I'm used to playing at Tier 1 level and while this won't automatically make your aim godlike it is used by many professional players for good reason.
Razer mat is cool yeah yeah who told you that? I bought 2 razer mousepads last year that I don't even care to remember the name of and they stayed in their boxes after 30mins of testing them both.

Stick to the QcK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its very good quality wise, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
Have you ever wanted a mouse mat the size of a door mat? Well look no further! This thing literally almost covers half my desk. Its very good quality wise, But the size, Jesus. A big mouse mat is not a bad thing though, When gaming I don't feel like my mouse is restricted to such a small area. Overall 10/10 would buy a steel series doormat again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mouse Mat, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
Having tried other mouse mats, used primarily for gaming, I have yet to find one better than the QcK line. In terms of the surface material, it is a very low friction cloth which allows mice to easily glide over the surface. Combined with my Razer DeathAdder, this mat performs better than my previous Razer Goliathus, which had a more weaved/rough surface which didn't allow for efficient gliding. In terms of size this mat is great; large enough to allow for sudden and frequent mouse movements without ever running out of space, while still fitting comfortably on a medium sized desk. My suggestion (and what I would very much like to see) is an even larger version, along the same lines as a Mionix Sargas 900, which would allow you to place you're mouse and keyboard on, and would be more of a 'desk pad' rather than a mouse mat. Until then I may just purchase a second mat, as the quality and feel of the QcK is second to none.

SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC)
SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) by Steel Series (Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / Vista / XP)