5.0 out of 5 stars Best i've ever used
bought this mouse matt to complement my new razer deathadder LH (also awsome)

was a little concerned at 1. how the cloth would work with laser/optical mouses as i was used to hard mats previously and 2. the price seemed to good to be true.

Published on 12 May 2010 by Mr. T. C. Manning

3.0 out of 5 stars Folding up edges
coiling edges, Very annoying, not what i expect from a top tier gaming accessory company and will influence my future purchases and recommendations.
Published 8 months ago by Ksery

5.0 out of 5 stars Best i've ever used, 12 May 2010
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
bought this mouse matt to complement my new razer deathadder LH (also awsome)

well i can honestly say the best matt i've used to date. the cloth is really fine so feels like a much more durable surface, tracking with my mouse is perfect, and the size on this one is awsome, great for low sens gamers. you may think "do i really need one this big", i was used to a small matt, but once you HAVE the space, your style changes and you make use of it, and movements are a lot easier. another great point is my mouse feet are gonna last a lot longer with this soft surface.

overall 5/5
great matt with good tracking and quality
great price
make sure you have the space though (MEASURE!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Control, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
This is a really great value mouse mat for those with gaming in mind, as the size is really useful for pretty much only that task. Obviously, this is the mat for low sens gamers, steer clear if you use a high sens, as you will be wasting most of the space of the mat (which is the largest I have used).

Bear in mind, this mat is not one for an extremely smooth glide, like most hard pads such as an Exactmat or a roccat sota. This pad is akin to the control version of the razer goliathus, not the speed, which is most certainly a faster mat. This mat does have a lot of friction, but I personally prefer this, as it allows a greater sense of control, perfect for lining up an easy meatshot 8). However this is not to say the friction impedes speedy movement. I found reflex flicking to be possible, in addition to tracking (which was execptional for both my microsoft habu and razer deathadder 1800dpi - laser and optical sensors, respectively).

This is very much an old school mouse pad, being extremely comfortable (as all cloth pads are), and with reasonable friction which to me helps accuracy and low-sens a great deal.

Mouse mats are very much down to preference, and one's gaming style, yet if you use low sens, find yourself annoyingly having to lift up your mouse in hectic situations, don't want an extreme glide, and love the comfort of a cloth pad, then the steelseries qck+ is perfect.

To summarise:
Pros: -HUGE
-Medium Friction
-Comfortable

Cons: -Perhaps the glide that some people might want.
-HUGE, please measure your desk to see if you have enough space first.

In short, this is the best mousepad I have used to date. And plus, how can you go wrong with a mousepad that rapha, world quake live champion, uses ? (actually I think he uses the qck heavy, but that's for lans etc - the surface of the mat is the same) :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great surface!, 2 July 2009
L. Gorasinski (Henley-on-Thames) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
This mouse pad is very well made and does not slide on the desk whatsoever. It is very comfortable and laser mouse (G5) behaves fantastically on it.

NOTE! Make sure that your desk is big enough as this mat is humongous! It is over 3 (three) times as big as standard mouse pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 20 Nov 2014
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
When I was 13 I used to play on my table, the laser from my Intellimouse seriously damaged the wood and I decided to invest in a mousemat.

To this day I still use the same mousemat and it's very clean, I'd be lying if I said it looked brand new but god damn its been 8 years!
I recently purchased another one as I forgot to take my old one with me when I moved to a different City for my studies, as a huge FPS gamer I couldn't recommend this more.
I realise nowadays alot of people are playing Call of Duty and Battlefield but I was forged in the burning fires of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament and nowadays play CSGO when I have the time, I'm used to playing at Tier 1 level and while this won't automatically make your aim godlike it is used by many professional players for good reason.
Razer mat is cool yeah yeah who told you that? I bought 2 razer mousepads last year that I don't even care to remember the name of and they stayed in their boxes after 30mins of testing them both.

Stick to the QcK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Argh it's huge!, 9 Dec 2011
Andrew Ballard (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
I confess I only looked at the price not the size, figured it would be big enough based on the mini QCK I bought a while back...I open the (large) parcel it came in thinking "stupid amazon this box is far too biigg whoaaaa...". This is many many times larger than the mini. it's like 6 minis. you could even cut it up and have lots of nice fabric mousepads!

thankfully my desk is large and there is just about room for it...you could put lots of mice on this thing, and use which ever one is best for the occasion!

Damps mouse click noise, but doesn't squish when clicking, so you keep your aim.

Nice and soft on the wrist but not squishy, WAY better than solid oak desk for sure, mouse, a G500, tracks just great on it, as does my Steelseries Xai.

A nice buy, just take note of the size :O

5.0 out of 5 stars Top mousemat, 14 Oct 2009
Richard (Wellingborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
The best mouse mat i've used works superbly with my deathadder awesome for low sens fps gamers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Folding up edges, 29 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and perfect., 11 July 2014
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
More than enough space for me to move my mouse around (especially for those of you who use low-medium sensitivities). Really smooth surface, lasts a long time if you know how to take care of your stuff (i.e. not spilling drinks and food on it).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mouse mat, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
Gives me more than enough room to aim perfectly.

Grip on the bottom is fantastic, can even be difficult to adjust slightly if you want to re-position, which is a plus, as it will never move while you're playing. Sticks perfectly to my wooden desk.

Cloth feel is awesome, but does attract little white specs, but they can be brushed off quite easily.

5*, perfect mouse mat, not planning on changing for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars big mouse mat, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) (Personal Computers)
its a mouse mat its huge and its also material what more could you want. I know 2 of them

SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC)
SteelSeries Surface QcK+ (PC) by Steel Series (Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / Vista / XP)