Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 22 November 2010
Cosmetically, this toy is perfect. It looks the part, but that's about it. Very difficult to remove both swords, and almost impossible to replace them yourself.
Both swords broke during the first outing of my 7 yr old son, so would stress that this toy is for cosmetic purposes ONLY !!!!!
on 6 November 2013
i bought this as i was going as a ninja to a fancy dress party. The swords finished off the outfit, made it look brill! However, they are super flimsy; NOT FOR PLAY FIGHTING! they would just snap right away. This didn't bother me as i was only using them for cosmetic reasons. Also, the strings on the handles fell off, which was annoying.

overall, they look super cool but they are very delicate.
on 14 December 2013
i bought these for my college rag day costume and they are perfect :) just like the character's that i was going as :)
really good quality
on 4 July 2014
In the end it took over a month to receive the swords. It was what I ordered, but it came 15 days to late. I guess I will have to order items with two months in advance to make sure I get them on time.
on 7 November 2013
This arrived bent, was only for ninja costume and done the trick but bend eventually snapped and 1 sword broke in a couple of hours, with no abuse.
on 4 July 2014