5.0 out of 5 stars great costume
Published on 1 Dec 2009 by Pink Smile

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine but...
Superheroes fancy dress party.. I figure I will be Batgirl as I read some good comments on this costume. The dress is indeed quite short and I had to wear leggins underneath but I guess if you are very thin it just looks sexy like on the picture (I wear size S and I weight 57kg for 1m65, so I am not as skinny as the woman in the picture). The belt is plastic and a...
Published 7 months ago by Béatrice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great costume, 1 Dec 2009
Fab batgirl costume. Item is big made, I would usually go for a medium, but after reading other reviews elsewhere, discovered that size small is ideal for size 10. Deluxe model is stretchy fabric, making the fit perfect. Great delivery and packaging. Only slight downside may be that costume is quiet short, but can tell that from the picture I guess. Would recommend for fancy dress parties!

5.0 out of 5 stars Batgirl costume - really good fit and good quality- beware of Customs charges!, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sexy Batgirl™ costume for women (Toy)
I bought this outfit for a Hen Party and it was perfect. All the parts of the costume were well packaged and the fit was really good. However the only complaint I have is that I had to pay £11.90 customs charge at the Post Office to collect it which was additional cost to the purchase price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 24 Feb 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
If your a size 8/10 go for the extra small as I found out the other small is too big! A good costume for a fancy dress party. Delivery was quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Batgirl heads out on the town, 11 Mar 2014
Great impact at fancy dress party, I am size 12/14 and this fitted fine. I am also bout 5' 6''..tunic quite short but as cape is longer I didn't need too worry too much. Will definitely wear this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume - Great Quality - Great Value, 13 May 2014
I've had similar costumes in the past and found them to be really quite tacky and poorly made. The quality of this was far superior to any other I have ordered and at a great price. I am a size 8 and ordered the extra small as advised in the reviews. Sizing was spot on. Great item, great service. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Feb 2014
I am a 18/20 and the dress fit brilliant not clings to me I bought the blackk frill knickers just in case it short but it not and once one with the boot legs it looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Aug 2013
I Bought this costume in the plus size and it fits perfectly, the quality is very good, the mask is brilliant, altogether a real hit, i got a lot of compliments, would definatley recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batgirl outfit, 6 May 2014
Bought this to wear to my child's superheroes birthday party. Recommend you wear leggings or very thick tights as the skirt is very short! Quality was okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars dress, 22 Mar 2014
I have brought has a present but excellent service and looks amazing from what i can see but been after one for a while now to buy for my niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality item, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sexy Batgirl™ costume for women (Toy)
Fast delivery, good quality, very happy with my purchase. Was worried in case was too short but comes to just above my knees

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Bat girl costume sexy halloween batgirl costume