5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to instal (no drill required!) and not bad looking
This is a really simply styled, compact toilet roll holder in a shiny finish. The bar you hang the toilet roll from is metal, but the circular bit it hangs from is plastic (though it isn't obvious when looking at it). It sticks to your wall by means of a vacuum created within a sucker.

It arrives in two pieces with the sucker and the actual holder in two...
Published on 18 Oct. 2011 by Emma W

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned item - did not work
Despite numerous attempts and following all available instructions and guidance from other buyers, this would not stick to our bathroom tiles at all. The suction pad just fell off the tile after no more than 10 minutes - this was even before the heavy handle part was attached. I tried this so many times, as all the previous reviews had been so positive and I can't...
Published on 24 Nov. 2011 by AvW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to instal (no drill required!) and not bad looking, 18 Oct. 2011
Emma W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)

It arrives in two pieces with the sucker and the actual holder in two seperate bags. It is very easy to instal. The surface you want to attach the toilet roll holder to must be clean and grease free (I wiped it down with a vinegar solution). The sucker has four small lugs, one is labelled with the word "top" - ensure it is uppermost and the whole thing is straight or your toilet roll holder could end up being wonky. Push the centre of the sucker in very hard (you may want to use another object rather than your fingers to push the sucker as it has to be done very firmly). You can tell when you have it right as it pushes in quite far before popping out again. Once the sucker is firmly in place, attach the toilet roll holder by locating it over the lugs and turning a quarter turn. It should now be securely in place.

If you find it falls off, it may be that the sucker wasn't pushed in firmly enough and therefore hadn't created enough of a vacuum to hold the weight. If you have a glass shower screen, you can practise attaching it to that as you can see how well it is attached if you look through from the back. To remove it, you need to release the vacuum by lifting the sucker with your finger (not by pulling by the toilet roll holder or you risk breaking it). Just make sure the sucker is perfectly clean before you finally attach it where you want it.

The instructions state it should be cleaned with soap and water only, and not to use anything abrasive on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, 7 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
Currently I have one that I bought 2+ years ago and it still is "holding on" brilliantly. Plus, recently moved house - took old one with me and bought 3 more for new bathrooms. All work just as advertised and are so simple to install. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars magic loc toilet paper holder, 10 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
Fantastic product - so easy to install. Because of no drilling you can move it to wherever suits you best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and 16 hours delivery time, 3 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
For years we had a double suction cup, thin piece of chrome gadget, bought years ago from the high street, that stuck to our tiles to hold the loo roll. The cups became yellow and tatty and we didn't know what to replace it with.

Then we found Wenko on Amazon and it was a toss up between Power Loc and Magic Loc. Plumped for Magic Loc as it would be quicker and less messy to instal than the 24 hrs adhesive required as shown on the Power Loc video. The holder was nearly double the price than for Power Loc but we are very glad we bought it!

Ordered around 8pm on Wednesday and was delivered to our door 12.30 the next day!!!! This is a record for us with Amazon.

A quick 5 minutes looking at the instructions enabled the holder to be put up in next to no time, and our bathroom now has one very smart chunky looking toilet roll holder. We decided to try this out and if happy we were going to order a basket holder for use around the bath and shower.

Looks like that will be later today then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
I was very skeptical about buying this product, but I have just had my bathroom revamped with all new tiles and I did not want to drill into them.The first time I stuck it on, it fell off and I thought "what have I bought" I did it again and slightly dampened the rim and aye walla it is still stuck on after one month. It also looks good so I am well pleased..

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet roll holder, 25 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
Would never have believed it but one month later, five adults using one bathroom, still stuck firmly and looks good too

5.0 out of 5 stars No damage to walls and easy to fit, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
We've just had a new bathroom and like many of us we didn't want to make any holes in the tiles. We glanced for this sort of product and when we found this one, we read the reviews many of which sounded really good.

We paid approximately £18 which we think is a fair price. The product doesn't look cheap, it is easy to fit so really happy. We will be ordering another one for our cloakroom when that's finished.

We did try a free standing loo roll holder - irritating thing - it was in the way on the floor, it had to be held when being used! don't recommend them.

Tip: Great product if renting a property without a loo roll holder, at least you can take it with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
I bought the towel ring and toilet roll holder in this range because I didn't want to do any drilling after refurbishing and redecorating the bathroom.
The products were easy enough to put up, but they didn't necessarily stay up. Even when I got a man to use brute strength to attach the items, they still didn't stay up. Eventually, I moistened the disc which attaches to the wall and both items are still on the wall, several weeks after my last attempt!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT, 25 Aug. 2010
Sonya Skinner - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
WAS UNSURE IF THIS WOULD WORK IN MY BATHROOM. EVERYONE KEPT SAYING THESE ONLY WORK ON SMOOTH TILES. THE TILES I HAVE ARE NOT SHINY OR SMOOTH. IT TOOK LESS THAN 5 MINUTES TO GET THIS ATTACHED TO THE WALL TILES AND ITS BEEN STUCK THESE EVER SINCE. EXCELLENT PRODUCT. I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMED THIS PRODUCT

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product which holds very well - perfect if you don't want to drill holes., 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Wenko Magic-Loc Wall Toilet Paper Holder (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this product for my newly decorated bathroom - I didn't want to ruin the new tiles by drilling more holes so thought I would give this a go. My tiles are smooth but not shiny and the product has been on the wall for well over a month so far and the hold is very strong. The actual holder is a good chunky metal and looks good on the wall. Very easy to fit following the included instructions - would recommend this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›