on 17 October 2008
Having used both the large head and this one, I found the standard size heads can get at the back of the teeth and the molars at the back easier than the large heads.
on 3 April 2009
I had the original brush on my Sonicare for far longer than recommended, nearly 6 months in total. However it held together well, didn't spread too much and was perfectly fine nearly up until the end of its life. I replaced it with a set of these, and I am not so impressed. These brushes are narrower and shorter, and they have already started to fray and spread. I don't know if I'm being too forceful with them, but they just don't seem as long-lasting. However, the size is perfect for getting the back teeth, or if you have a smaller mouth.
Sonicare ProResults heads come in two sizes - standard and mini.

Standard is like a regular manual toothbrush. Mini is about one third smaller.

I find the standard heads too big to properly clean my back teeth, so use the mini, while my wife feels that the mini is too small to be effective and prefers the standard.

So it's horses for courses, and I would recommend buying one of each head to find out which works best for you before buying a multipack.

In both versions the heads, and the Sonicare system overall, are excellent.

Each head lasts around three months.

Five stars.
on 22 December 2009
These heads are perfect for Philips Sonicare HX6932/10 Flexcare Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizing Station.
on 11 June 2010
After spending a lot of time ensuring that this was the right item to be compatible with my toothbrush I was pleased when the item arrived and was indeed the right fitting. The manufacturer should simplify the selection process.
Exactly what I required, good quality, good price but totally over-packaged
on 23 April 2009
Why can't they make buying new heads simple.
I have the card from my last brush head purchase which doesnt match up with the model number on this product nor does the description on this product match up with my electric brush model number even though they are the correct brushes.
All in all its taken 20 minutes of mesing around to be certain its the correct model.
What do the people in charge of this type of thing do with themselves all day?
33 comments|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2010
I really love my Philips Sonicare toothbrush and I find that these heads are the perfect size - not too big & not too small. They leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean and they get to all those 'difficult' spots without much effort.
on 10 May 2010
The quality of these brushes are of far less quality than the original brush ,which easily lasted the recommended 3 months of use. Replacement one has lasted 3 weeks and is now needing changed . Would probably put me off buying another Philips brush when this one is done
on 10 June 2009
No problems in use and seems to be long lasting (probably longer than 3 months), used once a day.
on 19 December 2010
These heads are very good - better than the smaller size that is also available.
This is only the 2nd set I've used on the toothbrush in about 1 year, so they last very well.
They arrived on time as predicted by amazon.