5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love
Love it love it love. It is not feels and smells lovely it does a fantastic job. It is also very economical. Super product I also buy the conditioner that is also fab. When I go on away I just transfer some of both into travel containers bobs your uncle so much cheaper than travel sizes in the shops.
Published 8 months ago by Karen Durrant

The delivery was prompt and the packaging was sufficient however I'm not convinced that the shampoo is L'Oreal. It smells distinctly of bananas which is a very different scent from what I'd normally expect of a L'Oreal product. I'm unable to compare it to a bottle in a hairdressers so I can't be 100% sure; I guess I just wont take the risk next time.
Published 3 months ago by jen

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Serie Expert by L'Oreal Professional Intense Repair Shampoo (Salon Size) 1500ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Oct. 2010
Got this for my wife and she was delighted with the price compared with the high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo, 21 Sept. 2013
I love this shampoo and would definitely order it again. The large size makes the price so much more affordable. I do wish it came with the pump though.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 11 Jan. 2013
great product, bought many times before, does exactly what it says on the tin! did however mean to buy Absolut not Intense, doh!

3.0 out of 5 stars The delivery was prompt and the packaging was sufficient however ..., 2 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Great Product, 11 May 2013
Bought a large sized bottle of this as I've used the product before and the Serie Expert range is a great range that gives really good results and leaves your hair really nicely scented. This large bottle really is great value for money as it lasts for ages, even if you double cleanse your hair at each wash, and comes with a pump dispenser that is so clean and easy to use as your in complete control of how much you dispense and it doesn't go all over the place :) This shampoo has a really nice creamy consistency and lathers up really well. I've found that my scalp is a lot less sensitive since I've been using this shampoo as it's nice and hydrating. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Dec. 2013
I bought this as an Xmas present for my partner. She's tried lots of other shampoos but this is the best apparently. This large bottle works out much better value than the 250 mL ones she buys from the hairdressers.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for the prompt delivery - these products are very good. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner ..., 26 Sept. 2014
Many thanks for the prompt delivery - these products are very good. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a year or so and the condition of my hair is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shampoo, 2 Sept. 2009
Margo (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
Love this shampoo, use it for a couple of years now, and no way I might wish to change it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle hair product!, 11 Jan. 2014
Ms. Elena Bermudez (London) - See all my reviews
Has transformed my hair! My hair is soft and silky and looks so shiny! I have very thick hair and I have highlighted it for many years. I have never been able to have my hair long because of the constant split ends however, since using this product I have been able to grow my hair and now its getting really long! I am over the moon! I highly recommend this product especially if you highlight your hair and want to grow it!!!! :)