VINE VOICEon 29 August 2009
These are absolutely essential for all of us who use LCD screens. They really do hold onto the dust until you can shake it off elsewhere. Saved a lot of agrravation over an LCD screen where the dust was showing up when the sun was at an angle to it.
on 17 August 2009
This is a great cloth for cleaning lenses, Don't bother with the Visable Dust lens fluid use it with a "lenspen".
on 16 December 2013
Easily the best lens cleaning cloth I have found, removes everything easily with no smearing and it being white you can easily tell when it needs a wash.
on 7 February 2014
Probably the best micro fibre I've ever used... that's all I can say really. It does the job for both my camera lenses and spectacles when required!