4.0 out of 5 stars Gloss White LCD TV stand.
Published on 11 Aug 2009 by Gert and Daisy

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality issues
Published 5 months ago by nogo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloss White LCD TV stand., 11 Aug 2009
This review is from: Opod OP80W - LCD & Plasma TV Stand up to 37? - Gloss White (Accessory)
The TV stand arrived in good time and after unpacking the item I was delighted with the style and conditon of the unit. The stand is to be used for my TV in the conservitory and I have to say it looks good a little funcky and retro which is exactly what I was looking for, the stand is not large but its big enough for a DVD player sky box and 32" LCD TV with no problems. I would recommend this item to people who do not want a stand that will over power a room and look good into the bargin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great once you get a good one., 22 Nov 2009
rock-god (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered for the 'den' (playroom/2nd sitting room). Looks great and accommodates 22" TV and associated paraphernalia with ease.

A word of caution - some people have expressed disappointment at receiving damaged `Ovid' units (see reviews) and indeed the first `Opod' unit we received was badly chipped. This did not appear to be as a result of transit either, more likely it had been boxed in that condition at the manufacturer's. That said, Amazon's customer service was, as ever in my experience, exemplary arranging next day courier collection and the arrival of it's replacement the day following. This second unit is unmarked and I'm delighted with both the unit and Amazon's handling of the issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Opod TV Stand, 24 Sep 2009
Mrs. A. Shepherd (UK) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased a white television and was looking for a white stand for it. Looking on amazon I found the Opod TV stand and I am so pleased with it. It is a stunning looking stand and matches tv exactly. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality issues, 12 Mar 2014
Like the stand as a great design piece, but there are some quality issues. The brand new chrome plated foot of the stand showed corrosion and rust in one place when I unpacked it and the otherwise immaculate white paint got dammaged at some stage as well. The stand was carefully packed and protected and arrived save and sound, so I assume the damage happened before or during the packaging.

I was very happy indeed with all my previous purchases from Amazon, but not with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality bit of kit, 7 Dec 2010
Martin Ingram (Atherstone, Warwickshire. UK) - See all my reviews
Opod OP80W - LCD & Plasma TV Stand to 32" - Gloss White

Aquality bit of kit. Looks plastic in the picture, feels like cast iron when you get it delivered!!! Very solid and stable, even with the one central leg!

5.0 out of 5 stars TV-Tastic, 21 Oct 2010
10/10 - EXCELLENT ITEM.

I received my Opod TV Stand very quickly (which was extremely well packaged). Item was easy to assemble and looks amazing with my white TV in my lounge. I cannot highly recommend this piece of furniture enough.

I am one (= HAPPY =) customer.

Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 24 Sep 2010
Easy to set up, strong and steady. Mixes very well with my furnishings and doesn't look imposing. Well worth buying. I totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Jun 2014
I didn't think this was cheap but you definitely get what you pay for. This is a solid ceramic stand, looks Ab Fab - very 70s

5.0 out of 5 stars gloss white tv stand, 7 Dec 2013
Wow what a unit. It looks even better than the photo and I am so pleased that I purchased it. I had it delivered within a couple of days and the way that it was packaged was excellent. No complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and sturdy, 29 Sep 2013
We contacted the manufacturer first to get dimensions of stand height as we wanted to use it without the central chrome 'foot' and they were very helpful. Order on Amazon and was delivered fast and in perfect condition. Really sturdy. Love it!!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›