4.0 out of 5 stars Bed Head
This works well - I usually use wax to get that tousled look! This seems to make hair a little stiffer than wax, so helping the style to last. It is a matte finish so you don't get the same shine. If the gloss could be combined with the styling and holding power it would be 100%!
Published on 21 Nov. 2009 by M. Carr

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product
I think this product would be great for a shorter style. I didn't find it worked so well on my chin length hair with some layering.
At my first attempt, I used too much and ended up with a greasy sticky mess! This was my fault entirely. The next time I used much less and it was ok, but I have gone back to mousse.
Don't be put off please, I just think the...
Published 12 months ago by Pollyanna

4.0 out of 5 stars Bed Head, 21 Nov. 2009
M. Carr "mags" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for short hair, 6 Mar. 2014
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Tigi Bed Head Hard To Get Texturising Paste 42g (Misc.)
I have had long hair all my life and i just turned 41 and decided it was just too ridiculous to have hair halfway down my back at my age, so i did a britney spears and just went into the bathroom and hacked it off.

The joy of having short hair is liberating, but you wake up every morning looking like an acme cartoon who has just plugged their finger into an electrical socket.

My mum recently stayed with me and swears by this stuff and so i thought i would give it a go and now i could not be without it.

It keeps my hair in place, it isnt sticky or stiff, brushes out instantly and you hardly need any, i just rub my index finger in it until it is lightly coated and then rub that all over my hands and into my hair.

It is much more expensive than anything else i have seen but for me it works and the pot will last me ages.

As a bonus it also smells really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair wax, 24 April 2012
I love this product, it makes styling so easy and does not make your hair go all greasy, this is the cheapest place I have found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value., 12 May 2011
I used to buy this from a high street hair dressers and was shocked to find it on the net a little over half price!! Ordered it in good condition and fairly quickly. Would definetly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style booster, separator, curl definer., 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Tigi Bed Head Hard To Get Texturising Paste 42g (Misc.)
Easy use texturing paste, I use it every day, even on the days I don't wash my hair, it helps give it height and curl definition.

You don't need a lot, just a small amount, on your finger, rub it in the palm of your hand and the take a little bit at a time and rub it between the fingers on both hands, and use your fingers like a big toothed comb to give your style texture, and if you want height, do the same but run your fingers through your hair from the underneath to give it height, can be easily washed out, and at the end of the day its not even noticeable, it brushes out, you can restyle too, with heated equipment, it doesn't clog or go sticky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get paste, 14 May 2012
adds texture and shine to you hair and lasts for ages as you only need a small amount. Brushes and washes out easily

5.0 out of 5 stars For a good hair day, 11 Nov. 2013
Everyday hair looks great with bed head. I would recommend this product. It also smells good?
A little goes a long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for messy hair, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Tigi Bed Head Hard To Get Texturising Paste 42g (Misc.)
Been using this for years but its so expensive in the shops. Couldnt live without it.
Lasting effect all day

5.0 out of 5 stars Tigi Bed Head Hard To Get Texturising Paste., 8 May 2015
Mr. B. J. S. Mitchell (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tigi Bed Head Hard To Get Texturising Paste 42g (Misc.)
One of my friends gave me this as a freebie and at first i was a bit unsure as some products make your hair all greasy and won't do the job however i made the right decision. This product is the best, it's easy to apply and makes styling so easy and does not make your hair go all greasy unlike some other products.

I'm just finishing my second tub of this and it has lasted me for a wee while as you don't need much of it. One of local hairdressers sell's this at £12 so this is the cheapest place so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Best hair gel I have tried, 18 Sept. 2010
I have fine hair & find many hair gel products flatten my hair. Hard to Get works brilliantly for me & can be woshed up during the day to make my hair look "bigger". I only wish they made a travel tube of the stuff to make it easier when on holiday!