4.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in rug
Over the cold winter I needed to make sure I was warm, it's actually far too warm and I cannot get my other half from under it.
Published on 6 Feb 2010 by Mr. Michael J. Kaye

Published 8 months ago by me999

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in rug, 6 Feb 2010
Mr. Michael J. Kaye "MicrolightMick" (Rotherham, Universe Centre.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, King (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE!!!!!, 28 Jan 2010
J. Powell "DA BARON!" (LEEDS . UK) - See all my reviews
I TOOK THE CHANCE OF BUYING A HALF DECENT QUILT UNDER 50 AND IT PAYED OFF FOR ONCE! IT WAS DELIVERED PROMPTLY AS USUAL BY AMAZON ONCE I OPENED IT I WAS SURPRISED HOW IT LAYS AS IT HAS A NICE WEIGHT TO IT. ITS VERY WARM TOO I HAVE HAD A FEW QUILTS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE PURCHASED IN A LONG TIME FOR THE VALUE I CANT BELIEVE THE PRICE SO JUST PURCHASED ANOTHER FOR NEIGHBOUR AS THEY WANTED ONE SOON AS THEY SAW IT!!! HOPE THIS HELPS

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic., 4 Mar 2011
was really pleased with this item. great quality and so cheap will definatley recommend and i may change a few of my quilts for these ones. brilliant buy and fast delivery !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars This 15 tog duvet is less warm than the 13.5 tog duvet it was replacing, 27 Oct 2013
Bought this to replace my decade-old Fogarty 13.5 tog polyester hollow fibre duvet. Seriously disappointed - it is much thinner, and having slept under it, this 15 tog duvet is much less warm than the 13.5 tog duvet it was bought to replace. It looks well made, but I also wasn't impressed with how crinkly it feels/sounds. I guess you get what you pay for. It is going for recycling.

4.0 out of 5 stars great quilt, but had a hole at one end, 21 Sep 2010
This quilt was delivered in about 4 working days. It does keep us real warm and the stuffing is pretty soft and thick as promised. But our quilt had a small 2 inch opening where the stitches had missed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Jesus this is bad!!, 17 Dec 2013
H. Annuk "H Annuk" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I just want to start by saying please please PLEASE do yourself a favour and if you actually plan to sleep underneath the duvet you're buying - do not buy this one!! Seriously, if you go to Duvet and Pillow Warehouse or buy something from M&S or John Lewis oustanding value range, you will get something so much better by just adding a few quid (not even a fiver I don't think)...

OK - so first of all, I bought this duvet because my flat is very draughty and I needed something to fix underneath my sofa to make the floor level warm enough for my 5 month old baby to play on a play area I've created for her. I'm seriously doubting if this product is even good enough for that! It is cheap! And nasty!! Feels really rough to the touch.

Also, mine arrived with a seam undone so am contemplating sending it back. The tag says 'Luxury' duvet. What a joke!

1.0 out of 5 stars Tog not definite, 18 Jan 2014
This had 15 tog and 12.5 tog on the label - is it 12 or 15?!?! It definitely didn't feel warm like a 15 tog should feel!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 15 Jan 2014
not as warm as expected, filling had loads og gapes in it ence why it wasnt as warm has it should have been not appy at all

5.0 out of 5 stars What value!, 22 Feb 2011
Joseph Wilcock (Cumbria U.K.) - See all my reviews
I ordered 2 duvets on Fri evening and they arrived the following Wed mornin. It was during the very cold spell with night temperatures below 15C so they went straight onto the beds. There they swelled up to 4" thick and as well as being very warm they were light. Now the weather is a little warmer I am considering ordering a lighter pair of duvets as they are becoming too hot. They are all I could have wished for and I thoroughly recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars tog 15 -NOT A CHANCE, 11 Nov 2013
B. M. Walker - See all my reviews
bought this to replace an older 12.5 tog-we were COLD the first night--no way is this a 15.0 tog on the same scale as our previous duvet