4.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in rug
Over the cold winter I needed to make sure I was warm, it's actually far too warm and I cannot get my other half from under it.
Published on 6 Feb 2010 by Mr. Michael J. Kaye

1.0 out of 5 stars Tog not definite
This had 15 tog and 12.5 tog on the label - is it 12 or 15?!?! It definitely didn't feel warm like a 15 tog should feel!
Published 11 months ago by Tracy

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in rug, 6 Feb 2010
Mr. Michael J. Kaye "MicrolightMick" (Rotherham, Universe Centre.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, King (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic., 4 Mar 2011
was really pleased with this item. great quality and so cheap will definatley recommend and i may change a few of my quilts for these ones. brilliant buy and fast delivery !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE!!!!!, 28 Jan 2010
J. Powell "DA BARON!" (LEEDS . UK) - See all my reviews
I TOOK THE CHANCE OF BUYING A HALF DECENT QUILT UNDER £50 AND IT PAYED OFF FOR ONCE! IT WAS DELIVERED PROMPTLY AS USUAL BY AMAZON ONCE I OPENED IT I WAS SURPRISED HOW IT LAYS AS IT HAS A NICE WEIGHT TO IT. ITS VERY WARM TOO I HAVE HAD A FEW QUILTS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE PURCHASED IN A LONG TIME FOR THE VALUE I CANT BELIEVE THE PRICE SO JUST PURCHASED ANOTHER FOR NEIGHBOUR AS THEY WANTED ONE SOON AS THEY SAW IT!!! HOPE THIS HELPS

1.0 out of 5 stars Tog not definite, 18 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars King size blunder, 25 Nov 2011
After considering other more expensive brands of king size hollow fibre duvet I decided to buy this one from Linens Limited. BIG MISTAKE!!!! The duvet arrived promptly, however the quality was poor and it was much too small for my duvet cover. Thus leaving a large flap on my partner's side of the bed, to his gross annoyance. It just wasn't right so I have inevitably had to buy another duvet from a more reputable seller. Please beware - buy cheap, buy twice!

5.0 out of 5 stars duvet, 7 Jan 2011
took along time for the duvet to arrive. i had to ring the company to chase it up. once arrived and on my bed, its great. brilliant value for money, brilliant duvet had it 3 months now and its not lost any thickness at all. still as snuggley and still as warm. Great purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars tog 15 -NOT A CHANCE, 11 Nov 2013
B. M. Walker - See all my reviews
bought this to replace an older 12.5 tog-we were COLD the first night--no way is this a 15.0 tog on the same scale as our previous duvet

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size twice, 25 Nov 2010
Be aware that you can get a wrong size. Manufacturer mistake?
The bag where it was wrapped said it was a king size duvet but by the time i measure it, result to be a double size one. And it happen to me twice.One of them without a label. I did not bother much but I wrote the customer service to make people aware of this mistakes.
Even though i think it is a good value for money, but risk of wrong size by manufacturer.

1.0 out of 5 stars This 15 tog duvet is less warm than the 13.5 tog duvet it was replacing, 27 Oct 2013
Bought this to replace my decade-old Fogarty 13.5 tog polyester hollow fibre duvet. Seriously disappointed - it is much thinner, and having slept under it, this 15 tog duvet is much less warm than the 13.5 tog duvet it was bought to replace. It looks well made, but I also wasn't impressed with how crinkly it feels/sounds. I guess you get what you pay for. It is going for recycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars What value!, 22 Feb 2011
Joseph Wilcock (Cumbria U.K.) - See all my reviews
I ordered 2 duvets on Fri evening and they arrived the following Wed mornin. It was during the very cold spell with night temperatures below 15C so they went straight onto the beds. There they swelled up to 4" thick and as well as being very warm they were light. Now the weather is a little warmer I am considering ordering a lighter pair of duvets as they are becoming too hot. They are all I could have wished for and I thoroughly recommend them.

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, King