5.0 out of 5 stars Unleash your inner rioter
Published on 25 Jan. 2012 by David Lazarus

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item, but be careful what you wish for.........
Published 13 months ago by uglyboy

5.0 out of 5 stars Unleash your inner rioter, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
If like me you missed out on the last riots because you lacked a decent disguise then you need this. This is not just for riots, mooning coppers on that student demo, or pensioner march to save your pension. It can be used for adding that certain frisson of danger to any web chat or sexual role playing. Skype is not the same, and the reaction of chat roulette users is worth it on its own.

The neck is a little short on that really cold day but any self respecting rioter would have a hoodie which eliminates that problem. Being acrylic it does let the wind through when there is a strong wind but you will still be warmer than without. If you are really concerned get a thermal balaclava for its thermal properties and use this for its psychological effect. You will instantly feel like a serial killer or proper looter with this on.

It is also very handy for watching episodes of the Sweeney(tm). You can really feel part of the action when it gets a bit rough. Though the small mouth opening makes Sweeney drinking games hard, so expect to struggle.

Back to rioters essentials. As it is only a few quid you will not feel so stupid when spotted running off with that 5 kilo bag of value Basmati(tm) rice. Your true identity will remain a secret as long as you remember not to wear other identifying clothing. Though as it is fibrous you might need to be more careful when disposing of it to avoid DNA evidence being left. Though being acrylic it is pretty flammable, though just remember to take it off before igniting it.

For the women do not fear it comes in slimming black only so you can say does my face look big in this?

So order it now, before the next riots, because unless you do this item may not get to you on time, even with the very quick delivery. So you face missing out on the next riots as well. Happy rioting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling in winter, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
Warm and cosy. A bit scary though. beware the effect it may have on others, especially children and shop owners!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective., 30 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
Time slowly trudged on as I crouched in the thick bushes across from my targets position, I had been there for some time and an involuntary yawn dared to escape my mouth until I muffled it with my now cold, muddy hands. Thankfully, any fear that if detected I would be recognised by my target was placed far from my mind thanks to the nights' thick December cloud cover and my 3 HOLE WARM ACRYL BALACLAVA PAINTBALL ARMY BLACK balaclava. Eventually, after much waiting, my target exited his hideout, or 'garden shed' as they're more commonly known. Now content with locking the door to his lair and with his back turned, I decided; this was the time to act. Carefully avoiding the various kitsch garden gnomes posing by my hiding place I slowly crept out of the bushes, being careful not to get my 3 HOLE WARM ACRYL BALACLAVA PAINTBALL ARMY BLACK balaclava caught on any of the harsh twigs prodding my personage. After a 2 metre trek across the wet grass and a near run in with the carp pond I was now safely behind my target. Slowly, I unsheathed my weapon, the target still preoccupied with the dodgy lock to his lair not suspecting a thing as I struck him full force about the head with an oversized rubber chicken, knocking him clean out. Just as he collapsed to the floor, my mission now partially complete, several screams from the house behind me heralded the arrival of the targets spouse and children! "Damn!" I exclaimed, cursing my bad luck they had arrived home late. I darted across the garden with a finesse rarely seen in even the noblest of steeds and grabbed one of the kitsch garden gnomes, a well placed throw taking out the targets wife and two children as it exploded into shrapnel, any guilt easily expunged by the fact they were all wearing Cold Play shirts. All barriers to the final completion of my mission now rendered inoperable I crept into the now open house and up the stairs, careful not to trip on the slightly lifted stair rug. Finally, I could complete my mission, with a mad dash I ran into my bedroom and removed my 3 HOLE WARM ACRYL BALACLAVA PAINTBALL ARMY BLACK balaclava, nimbly slid on my Pyjamas and gracefully jumped into bed. To this day, not a soul knows I went to see the new Twilight film. Not. A. Soul.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item, but be careful what you wish for........., 16 April 2014
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
A cautionary tale that I hope all will heed. My wife ,while consistently telling me she loves me has always found me particularly unattractive, to the point where it has impeded our sex life. Knowing how she has always been turned on by danger, and all things special forces, I thought I would try some role play with my new balaclava. The results were incredible! The sex was wild, adventurous, and on demand, the highlight when we re-enacted the taking of the Libyan embassy while on holiday in a B&B in Whitley Bay. Unfortunately things began to spiral out of control. In was no longer an accessory in the bedroom, my wife insisting on me wearing the mask around the house at all times, :it has got to a stage that she wont even talk to me unless I am clad in the balaclava. Last summer I actually passed out and had to be taken to A&E as she insisted i wear it while decorating the spare room. Im at my wits end, and only grateful this isnt available in kids sizes, as she has started to make noises about how closely the kids resemble their father.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the small amount of money., 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
you look like a complete pysco going out with it when it's cold but well worth the small amount of cash, keeps ur face very warm and if you don't wanna get mugged just go out with this on. 5 stars perfect for whatever you want it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boooooo., 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
Bought it for work on fork truck during the cold snap. Scared mates at work,lol. Typical, the weather has warmed up now. Oh well winter ain't over yet. Brilliant.fantastic bargain, many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, 16 Mar. 2013
perfect for when im out in the freezing wether out at camp, ,, ,, , , ,, , , ,

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small - would fit a child, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
Regrettably, this item is nothing short of useless to me as it is far, far too small. I have used a few balaclavas over the years and have never had this problem, but this is borderline a joke. Dispatched quickly, so I can't knock the seller, but really cannot recommend unless you are buying for a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bank robbery, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
i bought this as i was robbing a bank and needed to hide my identity. A great little investment as i am now living in beverly hills and have a full set of gold teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Viskey Man's Aviator Earflap Cap (Sports Apparel)
I cant belive I got this and got it delivered for £3.10!!! It has a fleese lining which is very comfy and its really warm and snug. It also has a neck bit which is also great. I would recomend this to anyone :)

MFH Balaclava 3 Hole Black