5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Absolutely perfect.

Some people say these might not be genuine Nokia accessories but it seems fine to me and Nokia quality. It has Nokia identification all over it and looks and feels like a Nokia in every respect. However, if it is indeed a knock off of a Nokia then it fits better than the Nokia charger that came with my previous Nokia X6!

This...
Published on 29 Jan. 2013 by Ryme

Published 8 months ago by Robert

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nokia Micro USB Fast Charge In-Car Charger and Power Cord for Smartphone and Mobile - Black (Accessory)
Absolutely perfect.

This charger is used to recharge my Lumia 820 when I'm in the car.

Very prompt delivery too.

M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Car Charger for Nokia N8, 16 Jun. 2011
Fizzy (United Kingdom, London) - See all my reviews
The seller is very good, I did not have to wait long for my product and it came adequately packaged, the product itself, I have to say does not look exactly as pictured in the item photograph, but it is a genuine Nokia product and it worked perfectly well when used, it is a Micro USB charger, so it will charge almost anything that uses a Micro USB charging...

2.0 out of 5 stars ... not a Nokia charger and does not even look like one, its a "Smart Universal Car Charger" with ..., 3 Sept. 2014
Robert "Robert" (Comber, N.Ireland.) - See all my reviews
Its not a Nokia charger and does not even look like one, its a "Smart Universal Car Charger" with six adaptors so a misleading description. The label on the charger says ROHS and CE but without any test numbers so I imagine these are misleading also. Finally the output is given as 5V 1,000 mA which is not what mobile phone specifications allow for, ie should be 500 mA. I will test the output to see if it is a regulated 5V supply and update this review in due course.
My initial thoughts are its not what I ordered ie a Nokia charger as depicted in the Amazon picture.
So far I rate it as disappointing but I will complete the review shortly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Charge On The Move!, 14 Aug. 2011
Martin (Stockport Ches.) - See all my reviews
Excellent genuine Nokia Accessory with enough "telephone" like cord to enable Nokia phones using Ovi-Map satnav having continual charge, a necessity for longer journeys etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Wooooo!, 29 May 2013
Let me start by saying, if you have a Nokia phone, use Nokia products!! I have a Lumia 800 and all my accessories are Nokia branded. They have never let me down to date. This in car charger is faultless!! I don't have the issue of fiddling with the unit to ensure a connection is made like I've seen some of my friends have with their cheap copies. The response from the phone is instant just like the mains charger, and it doesn't quit charging over bumps. There's a neat little power indication light on the unit too so you KNOW power is going through the unit as soon as you plug in, 10 out of 10.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT Charge Nokia Lumia 920 whilst it is in use in the car, 29 April 2014
Bought from Hyperdirect Amazon seller for £3.45 (cheap). Charger was sent in a bubble wrap envelope. No original Nokia product packaging, but for the price including postage it's too much to expect that. Item arrived by the estimated date.

This charger was NOT powerful enough to charge the Lumia 920 phone whilst using GPS satnav Here+ included with Lumia 920. The phone still keeps discharging power from battery whilst connected to this charger in the car whilst it's using satnav and within a few hours completely discharged (starting the journey with a 100% fully charged phone) and then the phone completely shuts down. I ended up getting lost or stranded several times whilst I was on holiday abroad recently with no Here+ satnav mid-journey as the phone battery has gone dead and there was no way of contacting anyone (of course as the phone has gone dead) despite using this charger from the start of journey. Therefore the charger is of no use to me. When complained seller said that it will charge the phone if the sat nav function is not used in the car whilst connected to the charger! Seller Hyper-direct agreed for me to return the item.

I personally cannot recommend the item as it is not powerful enough to charge the phone Nokia Lumia 920 whilst using phone functions such as satnav, calls, Bluetooth or the media player. I personally do not have a need to charge the phone in the car whilst it is not in use. I have an indoor charger cable for this purpose which does a good job. However I accept that with other less power hungry phones this charger may work OK by looking at positive reviews.

Seller Hyperdirect issued a refund promptly once I returned the item.

(From my research online so far, Nokia DC-17 or DC-20 seem to be the car chargers suitable for the Nokia Lumia 920 and the like. But please confirm this with the seller or Nokia helpline as I am only going by customer reviews here)

5.0 out of 5 stars Original DC-6 adapter from Amazon, 27 April 2010
I bought the DC-6 from Amazon (not one of the other suppliers). The adapter arrived in Nokia box with branding so is an original device. (I've bought a couple of 'genuine' nokia devices from a major auction website and non-genuine items have arrived so i've been skeptical about suppliers of phone accessories since.)

I use the charger with my N900 and it works in the car perfectly. Can't ask for more than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with this, 15 Nov. 2013
Gets a bit hot but is official item and works so very good value to keep handy in the car

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, well made charger, appears to be genuine, 7 Jan. 2015
northcountrygirl (West Midlands/Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I am reluctant to purchase phone chargers on the internet as I've have previously purchased so called genuine chargers which have turned out to be fake and either broken after a few months, or taken an eternity to charge.

This USB car charger was a great price, is well made and looks genuine to me.
As modern day smartphones rarely last more than a day on charge and I do quite a bit of driving, I charge my phone most days in my car with this charger The charger fits perfectly into the lighter socket and the coiled cable is a satisfactory length. It doesn't charge my phone as quickly as my 3 pin plug charger, but I think this is standard for in-car chargers. 18 months after purchase it's still going strong so would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars First unit faulty, but great service with replacement sent quickly., 12 Aug. 2014
Charger arrived within a couple of days, well ahead of predicted delivery. As mentioned in a previous review it was not boxed, but in plastic bag. Nokia name moulded into body. Printed information on charger shows it is manufactured by Aztec. This is a large power supply manufacturer better known for desktop computer PSUs.

However, unit that arrived was faulty. Contacted supplier via e-mail who responded within a couple of hours informing me that replacement was on its way! This again arrived within a couple of days. Can't complain about service, and decided to award 5 stars despite first unit was faulty.