5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Draper Expert 40887 64-Piece Magnetic Bit Holder Set (DIY & Tools)
Ah! Now this is a nice set of bits. Good quality and range, strong magnetic hold and neat packaging. Entirely satisfied with these, all bits still intact after regular use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-comprehensive, 6 April 2012
M. King "mattking9" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Slightly bigger and heavier than it looks in the pictures, but if you buy this, you'll have a bit for every occasion. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 20 Aug 2011
Mr. R. D. Ella "Robby" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
These bits are fantastic value for money. The case is tough, the bits held in place well, very well organised, and it screams QUALITY!

There is no point buying cheap sets....get yourself some of these and they should last you years and years.

I researched loads of sets before buying....and I'm glad I settled on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars 64PC EXPERT BIT SET., 18 May 2010
R. Barnard (Sussex England) - See all my reviews
I find this compact expert bit set very useful because of the wide range of sockets it carries inside. I find the small size storage case very easy to carry around. I have used many of the sockets with no problems at all. I found the cost of the set was very resonable with the amount of sockets inside.