on 28 February 2011
This is a wonderful tin and makes great cakes. Very easy to use, I use cake release with it and that works every time, never stuck yet. I love it and my daughter borrows it all the time I will have to get her one.
on 23 November 2012
Very quick delivery arrived next day tin looks good quality very well made good detail on tin not tride as xmas present for grand daugter will be happy as likes making cup cakes.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this so I could make giant cupcakes for my Grandchildren.
I managed to find a good recipe and to date have made 4 successful cakes which the kids have loved.
on 21 February 2014
Great product , I have made loads of cakes from this even great to make a Barbie cake, cake never sticks to pan and always just slides out , highly recommend product :)
on 8 March 2013
Cupcake came out so easy, had absolutely no problems. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to purchase a giant cupcake pan...its well worth the money!
on 30 August 2013
have used this item many times now and still in as new condition and had no incidences of sticking to date. The quality of the pan was very evident on receipt.
on 29 March 2013
This item arrived sooner than expected and although I have not used it yet I know I will get a better result than previous attempts with a silicone pan.
on 16 January 2014
Strong, heavy, sturdy its not like some tins where they are so light you can bend them. No, this product is very heavy and good quality
on 31 October 2014
does what is meant to good large cupcake tin made well very good
on 26 August 2014
Excellent quality- never sticks when using with a grease spray.