1,393 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent inflator
Bought this as I needed one capable of inflating my spare tyre (61psi), this has been brilliant. Easy to use and very quick, checking the tyres is now a five minute job.
Published on 29 Nov. 2008 by J. Durward

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 2 min then died
Published on 31 Mar. 2012 by E. Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent inflator, 29 Nov. 2008
J. Durward "blip" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ring Automotive RAC600 12V Digital Air Compressor Including Storage Bag (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, 3 Feb. 2008
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This is a very easy to use product complete with a built in light. You simply set the required pressure and it whirrs away and cuts off automatically when the right pressure is reached. The only downside is all these types of products are quite noisy and aren't exactly pocket sized - but I think this is a best of breed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful in car tool, 13 Mar. 2009
Before purchasing I read a review on Amazon from a customer who said that they could only pump their tyre to one level of PSI and that the product was stuck at that preset. First of all I would like to clarify that this must have been a fault with that particular unit as I have had no such problem. I have found it very easy and straight forward to use. The instructions don't give unnecessary information so i was able to just skim through it quickly before attempting. The amount of time taken to pump each tyre is fairly quick so not much waiting around is required. Also, it packs away neatly into a carry case which easily fits into glove compartments (provided theres not much else in there). On the down side however, it is quite noisy and the vibrations caused by pumping the tyre make it necessary to hold the unit rather than sitting it on the road next to the wheel unless you want added noise. Also, the hole on the back of the unit which is for feeding the cable back inside after using can seem a bit small at times and fiddly if you're in a rush. Impatient stuffing will cause some stress and you may have to pull the cable back out and start again.

Overall a good purchase and at a very reasonable price for a product i can see being useful indefinitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Compressor - a good buy, 12 Jan. 2010
Bought this a little while ago now and use it regularly as I caravan a lot and have to adjust the tyre pressures of both car and caravan. Caravan is 60psi and the compressor copes well with this pressure. Easy to use and accurate as checked against professional tyre pressure gauge. I can recommend this product very highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyre Inflation Sorted, 7 Jun. 2009
John Parvin (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
I tow a fairly large caravan all over Britain and Europe and its becoming very difficult to find garages, supermarkets or motorway services that have air compressors which are accurate, convenient and actually not broken down.

I read a few reviews of tyre inflators and the general consensus was that the Ring model was the one to buy.

After its delivery I can now say that I'm really delighted by it's quality and performance. Car tyres (37 psi) and caravan tyres (54 psi) are now a inflated very simply and from a small convenient unit in a neat carrying case. Its easy to use, its quiet and frankly its the one to buy! Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Car tyre air compressor, 25 May 2009
Mr. R. M. Alexander (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
It's easy to use and appears to be accurate. This was one of the cheapest trye inflators on the market and promises what it delivers. It takes the worry out of driving with incorrectly inflated tyres, and checking and adjusting the tyre pressure takes only a minute or two.It is recommended that the engine is kept running when blowing up the tyres, so as not to run down the battery - though for the odd one or two psi corrections this hardly matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyre Inflator, 28 Sept. 2009
W. Poultney "Wayne" (UK) - See all my reviews
I am a mobile caravan service engineer and wanted a reliable tyre inflator. I inflate tyres to correct pressures every time I service a caravan. I had tried a few cheaper ones which didn't last very long.
This inflator seems to be well built, strurdy and easy to use. One advantage that became apparent when I first used it was that you can set the pressure and leave it running whilst you go and do something else nearby and not have to stand watching the gauge to stop the inflator at the correct pressure, as it is automatic and stops itself when the correct pressure is reached.
As someone stated earlier, it is a little tight getting the cable back into its storage hole in the rear of the inflator. I have managed to keep my cool and put it back exerytime so far.
Well worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy inflations., 11 Feb. 2010
Mr. A. Willis (Yorkshire. England.) - See all my reviews
My previous 12v air compressor gave up the ghost, beyond repair. Searching Amazon for a replacement I came across the Ring RAC600 Automatic Digital Air Compressor and am very glad that I did. This attractive little compressor does everything it says on the box. It being quite small stows away in the boot of the car without being in the way. It is very easy to use, does not jump all over the place and I found the automatic side of it to be reasonably accurate. For someone looking for a small compressor either to keep in the garage or in the car and for a reasonable price I would recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyre Inflator, 18 April 2009
Mrs Mem (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent piece of kit, very easy to use, accurate pressure guage and attaches to the tyre valve very securely.

Good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 2 min then died, 31 Mar. 2012
I bought this product as a way of being able to inflate my horse trailer tyres at the yard without having to physically take the trailer to a garage. I used it for the first time today. I plugged it in, attached the hose to the first tyre, and successfully inflated one tyre. I then moved to the next tyre, and repeated as above. It worked for about 30 seconds, then to my surprise, the whole thing died, stopped working completely. I checked all the connections, everything was fine, the unit just died. I do need one, but I would probably choose a different brand next time. Maybe it was just unlucky, as the product seems to have good reviews otherwise.