Price:£18.13+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on 5 March 2012
I was fed up with the kitchen bin being full of nappies with our new baby so decided to purchase a bin specifically for the nursery. We decided on the angelcare system after reading some positive reviews. After few minutes trying to figure out how the system and bags goes together we were up and running. I was expecting something a little more high tech, not the simple flap mechanism that the system has. You simply push the dirty nappy so it goes behind the flap and then it is contained within a bag dispensed from the cartridge with the other nappies. So far we have had to change the bag every two to three days, (approx 18 nappies) this could make for expensive work given the refills are not cheap. Overall, the system is functional but not exceptional - I could live without it but it is nice to not have to walk all the dirty nappies downstairs!
on 3 June 2013
Don't pay full price for this. its always half price somewhere. i paid £7.
its very plasticy and the top and bottom don't fit together very well and is a bit fiddly when emptying the bags. otherwise it works fine and keeps the nursery poo smelling free. Havn't tried competitors products.
Cartridges seem very expensive for what they are but as a product i'm ok happy with it.
on 20 January 2013
I purchased this to dispose of cat litter. I did not get on with the top it almost bites you when you use the lid. A friend of mine said the same when she used it for nappies. However, the plastic liner fitted in my cat disposal item and I have used that and it is a lot cheaper than the cat litter disposal item.
on 12 December 2012
Moved to UK and needed an affordable nappy disposal system. It works just fine and prevents bad smells in the house. It was also very affordable. However, back home, I had a system with a foot pedal which I must preferred rather than sticking my hand into it all the time.
on 3 June 2013
When we first had the baby this was very handy for nappy changes, but once we ran out of cartridges we found it a pain to buy more and now we just buy nappy bags from the supermarket, which is easier!
on 9 September 2010
This is a good product, it does keep in the smell. But if you don't wrap the nappies up into small packages before putting them into the bin, it can be messy. It definity saves on nappy bags.
on 8 July 2013
Does the job its suppose to but doesnt stop the smell even with the bags. Bit dissapointed really
Guess it was handy for the night time changes.
on 27 June 2014
Works well, is a good nappy bin. Although probably a bit of overkill as a lidded bin with liner from local supermarket would do the trick to:)
on 11 September 2010
I am pleased with the package, but in the description it said that One cassette of bags included and there was no cassette of bags... :(
on 2 November 2013
Price is perfect, product is good, but the European model with pedal auto-open/seal is much better. If you are in the UK, this is fine.

See one answered question