on 12 January 2012
I bought the ANT Stick to use it with trainerroad.com and it works just fine with garmin 500 edge cadence/heart sensors, OS Mac Lion.
on 28 November 2011
I wasn't sure if this would work with my 610 as it doesn't specify in the description. But it definitely does. And buy from here because buying directly from Garmin is a rip off at £42.
on 21 August 2011
Bought this item to replace my previously damaged USB ANT+ stick. This one was easy to link up with my forerunner once I had downloaded the appropriate software from the garmin website.
on 17 July 2013
This stick works for the Forerunner 410 as well. I wasn't sure when I ordered it so if you are in the same boat, this is the one you need.
on 7 September 2013
I bought this so I could use my PowerTap with the TrainerRoad software.

Installed and working without issue, allowing me live power data synced to Sufferfest films, brilliant!

However note that the Garmin ANT+Agent software does not communicate with the PowerTap, (why would it), its the trainerRoad software that does! Do not plug in the USB stick and expect it to pair with an Edge or a PowerTap, or infact anything that isn't a Forerunner.
on 19 February 2013
I have used it to connect my Garmin Speed/cadence sensor to my laptop and works well with TrainerRoad turbo programme.
Definitely recommended.
on 11 March 2014
The USB ANT chip arrived for me not the larger USB stick as shown in the picture. I have to say the tiny 'chip' is fantastic. It's so small I can leave it in my laptop all the time without noticing it and it's been syncing really well with my forerunner 910xt.
on 2 February 2012
This is a very good product, only problem ive had it that there is no software for windows 7, luckily i had a windows XP on my laptop so it works through that.
on 5 September 2014
Promptly delivered and well packaged.

Not much to say about the product. It works. Plugs into computer and allows data from watch to transfer.
on 25 October 2011
I bought the Garmin USB ANT stick to complement the Garmin FR60 so that I could upload my training data into the Garmin connect website. It does the job beautifully. You need to download a small software from Garmin and the step by step guide is very easy to follow. It can somehow automatically tell when my FR 60 is in range and if it requires syncing with the data on the website thereby being completely hassle free. I can only suspect that it is active at all times it is connected to a USB port.
I understand the USB stick also works with the Tanita wireless scales which is a further bonus if I decide to buy one in the future.
The only downside is the price (I have seen it on sale @ almost half the price from a well known auction site). If you have any of the compatible Garmin heart rate monitors, this is a well worth it purchase.