Price:£6.24+ Free shipping

on 15 February 2012
I had to replace one that I dropped! I was upset because it's a good size to use as a mixing bowl for almost everything & the straight sides prevent stuff getting out. The old version was smooth inside, so that's the only disappointment with the new one. Good value & my most used dish!
on 7 March 2013
This is a very useful dish; can be used for soufflés or for mixing, suitable any baked dish as can go in the oven at high temperatures. Very pleased with it
on 21 October 2014
My old dish disappeared! (I suspect foul play). However I love pyrex, and souffle dishes are deep enough for many other food dishes - Apple crumbles, baked ham etc. Not disappointed. I was not able to find this dish locally hence shopping on line.
on 14 February 2014
Excellent large soufflé dish, only problem it is a bit deeper than I expected. I must measure more accurately. Delivered very quickly,well packaged.
on 16 November 2013
Good quality and hard to find in the shops now,quite heavy and was well packaged when it arrived. Every one thinks souffles are hard to make but they aren't!
on 17 April 2012
Bought on a whim and really pleased with the product although had though it would be a lot smaller, next time I will measure what I am buying
on 27 May 2013
Bought for a friend to replace one which had been broken. I love mine and wanted to buy her the same. Useful for all sorts of pudding, i.e. crumble as it has straight sides and you can see through the glass when it is cooking.
on 23 March 2016
You can't fault Pyrex, it is always a quality piece of glassware. It is a lovely dish but as another person stated in their review, the textured inner makes it a bit weird to get food out and odd to clean. That said, it is a capacious dish, a nice diameter and always useful. I bought this as an inner dish for my Instant Pot, it fits but only just so takes a bit of patience and engineering to remove it from the stainless liner pot. No problem, I will work past that because it is worth having for the size alone.
on 28 March 2016
Was a bit worried that food would stick to the ribbed glass inside the dish but in reality it's not a problem at all. I've made loads of great stuff in this dish... apple crumbles, veggie crumbles, souffles etc. It's just the right depth.
on 12 March 2016
A very good item, which is what you'd expect from such a good manufacturer. Cleans really well too

See one answered question