5.0 out of 5 stars omd back with a bang
Published on 13 April 2008 by E. A. Inns

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best OMD album...
I'm a big OMD fan but I have to admit this is not one of their best album. I liked their previous albums better.
Published on 20 Jun. 2009 by Adisai Sirisinha

5.0 out of 5 stars omd back with a bang, 13 April 2008
E. A. Inns (derby uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Live: Architecture & Morality & More (Audio CD)
i was actually there on the night of the recording of the cd/dvd,from the opening instrumental ,the band seemed like they had never been away,sealand with the extemely loud drum intro,and andy mc cluskey walking onstage,during the song brought the house down !!,after the a&m set,they kept us dancing away to various songs from the past,the final one romance of the telescope,i think their best song,sent me back to my hotel a very happy person,and finally welcome back,mr mccluskey and crew,that was the best gig and loudest ive seen,thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMD second to none, 8 April 2008
Philip A. Thorley (Lanc`s England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Live: Architecture & Morality & More (Audio CD)
saw the concert, bought the cd and awaiting the dvd: that good. fantastic album as the band play entire concert dedicated to an earlier album with some of thier other hits mixed in. An excellent reunion of one of the best 80`s bands.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Instant Classic!, 29 April 2008
This review is from: Live: Architecture & Morality & More (Audio CD)
Sadly couldn't make the tour last year but if it was half as good as this album sounds I'm really annoyed I couldn't!
As some one's already said, this CD sounds like they never went away - even the originally post- Humphreys stuff seems to fit pretty well in to the set.
The sound quality is better that I remember from seeing the band live a few times in the "good old days".
Highly Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 30 April 2008
This review is from: Live: Architecture & Morality & More (Audio CD)
I was fortunate to see this concert and was very impressed with the sound on the night. On the whole this is a good recording of the concert and brought back many happy memories of their performance of Architecture and Morality; New Stone Age is especially memorable (play at full volume!!!). Sadly however, the DVD recording of this concert is a bit of a let down.

Some of the mixing is different to what I remember hearing on the night. On the track Georgia, for example, the radio samples where more prominent on the night. Sadly in this recording they are almost lost. I'm also very disappointed that Messages didn't make onto the CD. I'm sure one of their more naff tracks, like Pandora's Box, could have made way for this live favourite.

Despite these niggles, on the whole a really good CD and worth getting.

4.0 out of 5 stars OMD back, 4 Jan. 2014
Mj Lovell (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Live: Architecture & Morality & More (Audio CD)
Good music, most of their hits, missed 'we love you though". The songs sound good live. A good well made CD, the DVD is longer, some bits are missing here, sadly, a double CD would've been better

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - as expected, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Live: Architecture & Morality & More (Audio CD)
Just as I expected. This is very good. I kind of expected this to be like this hence I ordered it. I was not wrong.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best OMD album..., 20 Jun. 2009
Adisai Sirisinha "Eddie" (Cologne, Germany) - See all my reviews

Live: Architecture & Morality & More
Live: Architecture & Morality & More by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (Audio CD - 2008)