5.0 out of 5 stars great bargain mobile phone
great bargain, sleek looking mobile at a small cost, delivered soonerthan quoted etc, confusing when i put my sim card in & switched on !! everything was in chinese !!!! but when i eventualy sorted it, I was very pleased withmy purchase.
Published on 15 July 2008 by S. J. Hindle

2.0 out of 5 stars Not SO Good
The battery only lasts up to 30 hours on standby not 4 -5 days as stated. The screen lock is a pain and comes on after a few seconds even when your using the phone. The pasword protection does not seem to work, I enter a pasword and I can still access evey part of the phone.
There is no address book.
And finaly the phone ear piece tone is very muffled.
Not...
Published on 12 Jan 2009 by Charles W. King

5.0 out of 5 stars great bargain mobile phone, 15 July 2008
This review is from: TeckNet SCUD BL-6F 1000mAh Extended Life Battery For Nokia (BL6F) (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not SO Good, 12 Jan 2009
There is no address book.
And finaly the phone ear piece tone is very muffled.
Not quite what I expected or wanted. Though elivery was very good.
How do I send it back?

4.0 out of 5 stars This item has changed since my review in 08, 15 Aug 2007
Stuart Butler "Stuart Butler" (Nottingham, Notts, UK) - See all my reviews
This item has changed to something completely different and I can't delete my old review... How strange. My 4 Stars refer to a cheap technet phone I bought to go on holiday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, great price!, 21 Jan 2009
S. Froome (London) - See all my reviews
I bought this phone recently and absolutely love it. The delivery was fast, and the price was very reasonable. It does most of the things an i-phone does and looks as good as one too. Only thing was it didn't come with the SD card but they're not much so that wasn't too much of a problem. Very loud when you turn it on but as soon as you sort out the settings its great. Overall a great phone for what you pay for it. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars sounds good, 4 May 2009
R. Coxon "MC" (northampton,NM,ENG) - See all my reviews
i ordered it .. i red the reviews so it must be good because theres more gd than bad so that's good,,hope i like it and it does look a lot like the i phone!! MC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered, 24 Dec 2008
I have ordered my phone today......i hope it is good. . . .big price....i really hope it is worth buying....