5.0 out of 5 stars best batteries for digital camera
After using rechargeable batteries for years with my camera it has come as a revelation to use these lithium batteries and get hundreds of pictures without the red power warning light coming on. Marvellous.
Published 18 months ago by Beryl the Peril

2.0 out of 5 stars Fifty percent
I bought 2 packets of four batteries. They arrived quickly etc etc but one of the packs contained completely dead batteries. No life in any of them, never mind super lithium - they didn't work at all. Couldn't be bothered to send them back.
Published 6 months ago by Dijijo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best batteries for digital camera, 7 Mar 2013
Beryl the Peril (north east England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Energizer Lithium Batteries AA 3 + 1 FOC ENGLBS5715 (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Product, 15 Jan 2013
Great Piece of Equipment at Great prices. All as Advertised and Very Pleased with the purchase. What more can I say.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fifty percent, 2 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars doesnt seem to last, 26 Jun 2013
i used these batteries once at a concert and now they seem to be dead even though there suppose to last longer then normal batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan 2013
I buy these for electronic equipment, camera, flash etc and these batteries do last ages. Will buy again, good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!, 5 Jan 2013
Brought these batteries for a Fuji S6500 Finepix camera. We did a 2 week trip around Poland and took loads of pictures !! And then when we got back these batteries just kept on going and going all throughout summer , to the point when we thought my god are they ever going to go flat. From me these defo get 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars long lasting batteries, 27 Oct 2012
This is a very good product i used them in my camera on hols and found i only used half of what i baught so lasted a long time, better than the average battery life.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 July 2012
These batteries are brilliant. They last for absolutely ages and I can take about 2500 photos with them on my digital camera. This deal also very worthwhile as it works out as the equivalent of buy 4 packs, get 1 free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very energetic batteries., 27 Feb 2012
Furball (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I love these lithium batteries. I use them in my GPS and they last much longer than any other type of battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars They claim up to 7 times longer than powerful alkaline batteries and this is similar to what I experience., 18 Jan 2013
I purchase these batteries for use in my digital slr camera because they go on and on even once the camera starts informing me the batteries need replacing they go on and on. I only replace once I get the red warning batteries exhausted in the camera. They claim up to 7 times longer than powerful alkaline batteries and this is similar to what I experience.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›