5.0 out of 5 stars 'So real its unreal'
Published on 5 Oct. 2012 by Jodie-Leigh

1.0 out of 5 stars Messy
My wife bought this for me. It lasted one day and then burst, spraying a red jelly-like substance all over my armchair. Product quality is poor.
Published on 27 Dec. 2008 by The Readerman

5.0 out of 5 stars 'So real its unreal', 5 Oct. 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
I really didn't expect it to be as cool as it is! Its big and squishy and the perfect novelty gift! Also the service from Enigma gadgets was perfect, kind and helpful, The royal mail had lost the first one that was sent out and I was sent another without Question and it arrived the next day! Very happy overall, Highly recommend The giant stress boob ball and Enigma gadgets! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
I brought this as a gift for my boyfriend on his 21st he is yet to receive it as he's a soldier and it's had to be airmailed but I spent hours playing with it beforehand and had loads of fun even considered not sending it and keeping it for myself. Such a great laugh and good novelty gift just hope my boyfriend likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 30 Oct. 2012
Mr. A. I. Reasd (Leicester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
For the price this is great.. I was a bit hesitant after reading the reviews about them bursting but decided to go ahead and but one.. I think anyone bursting one of these is squeezing it far too hard, you wouldn't squeeze a breast that would you! It isn't like a proper stress ball where you squeeze it hard to exercise your hand, this is something that you gently caress to ease away mental stress. If you hold it gently and love it it's wonderful..

4.0 out of 5 stars Mother-In-Law not impressed BUT husband LOVED IT!, 4 Jan. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
I bought this for my Husband, just a joke stocking filler for Christmas.
We both thought it was hilarious, however when playing catch with it like a pair of kids on Christmas morning my Mother-In-Law was less than impressed with a giant boob flying round her living room.
Great Present ! A Fab all rounder!

5.0 out of 5 stars if only all medicine was so much fun!! ;), 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
What every red-blooded man needs to relieve stress :D

My doctor advised me to get a stress-ball when i developed a lump in the tendons of my hand. Having seen all the boring plain ones, i spotted this!

Quite realistic looking (about a DD or E cup at a guess and a pair would be ideal for fancy dress in drag!) and with a very realistic feel it has helped me to reduce the lump in my tendon - if only all medicine was so much fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars stressed the boob too much and it squirted, 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
my friend stressed his boob too much and it decided to explode in a lovely red fountain of goo all over him.. fun toy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Messy, 27 Dec. 2008
The Readerman (Northampton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Laugh!, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
This product was the cause of many laughs over xmas. It was hilarious when opened... great for a joke pressie or secret santa!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
This was a joke present for my husbands 40th. This is now his office stress relief. You guessed it the office is full of men.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball (Toy)
Despite rubbery smell funny secret Santa present for a boss, laugh all around and comments: "proper heavy!" :)

Giant Stress Boob Stress Ball