5.0 out of 5 stars Rupert And Friends Set 5 Figures, 10 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Rupert And Friends Set 5 Figures (Toy)
The set is fantastic, great quality, real likeness to the cartoon characters; the legs and arms move. Both my kids, 2 and 5, have had lots of fun playing with the figurines, creating their own games and plots... Great toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Nov. 2010
N. Yukhnovskaya "Natta" (Iceland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rupert And Friends Set 5 Figures (Toy)
I purchased this item and we were quite happy with it. My son is watching a lot Rupert the bear cartoons and when he got this toy he was amazed and very glad.
I was searching the toys which will look a lot like in the cartoon, and this variant is perfect. it's very close to the look of toys in the cartoon, and it's small enough to be not too heavy and big enough not to swallow and play with it. I would say it's nice choice.
Only thing which is a bit negative, that my 2,5 year old son is not very much interested in it, he plays sometime with it, or puts it in the cars as passengers sometime, but not too often. Especially Ping Pong, more like girly toy maybe (as for me), but anyway, maybe it's just my son who wants cars more than small dolls to play. Anyway, these small dolls is a perfect gift if some kid is interested in Rupert the bear and friends and likes to play with dolls as a role play.
highly recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rupert and Friends, 13 May 2011
This review is from: Rupert And Friends Set 5 Figures (Toy)
I was at a loss to find a present for two-year old Rupert in Melbourne, who has more toys than anyone could possibly want. Imagine how delighted I was to find his namesake and friends at such a low cost on Amazon. I also ordered the box set of 3 videos of Rupert and was amazed at the speedy delivery I received.

Just had a very enthusiastic email from Rupert's (human one!) mum saying how much he loved playing with it - as does his 5 yr old sister, Amelie!

Well done, Amazon ! I'll be back.......

4.0 out of 5 stars great set, 14 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Rupert And Friends Set 5 Figures (Toy)
Great set for the great price! Love it! This is the best set of Rupert and his friends I have ever seen

Rupert And Friends Set 5 Figures