4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose !
Arrived in good time.The product price was very competitive due to free delivery.The only issue was that the description on the web site did not actually state that the colour gel was a natural medium brown.
Published on 7 Jun 2012 by Nellie

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgraceful formula - Avoid.
Published 2 months ago by Dannyboy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose !, 7 Jun 2012
This review is from: JUST FOR MEN M35 COLOUR GEL FOR BEARDS, MOUSTACHES AND SIDEBURNS (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected ., 20 Sep 2013
I have used this colourant before but not at this price .I`m happy with it if it stays the same price and will purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walter White lookalike, 7 Feb 2014
Simon Packer - See all my reviews
Very good product works as it says on the tin ha ha great colour and works in minute's .Skyler loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Just For Men Beard Medium Brown Review!, 19 Dec 2011
F. Curcelli - See all my reviews
This is a great product and lasts very long.

It comes with a mixing kit, gloves and instructions, and even a very sturdy brush.

I would say you can comfortably get 10 dyes out of this set, so great value.

***Be aware, this is actually cheaper to buy on the high street***

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the box, 30 Nov 2013
Grahame Sherwin (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
quick and easy to use and fairly long lasting, no nasty smells either. worth trying if you have some grey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very natural look, 1 May 2014
W. G. Hunter-smith (South Shields:UK) - See all my reviews
Great product, covers all the grey and takes years off me

I'm 54 years old now, and havn't had a beard in decades as didn't like the grey bits

Love the beard now, and takes me 5 minutes to dye it

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 31 May 2014
I've been using this for several years, infrequently, but regularly. Easy to use, no skin irritation or anything like that. Perhaps does not cover grey all that well, but nevertheless effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgraceful formula - Avoid., 9 Oct 2014
This new formula could leave you badly marked and burned. I used to use the previous JFM formula with excellent results for covering a little grey in my goatee. This new formula left me with a very vicious red rash that required me to shave off my goatee and smother my face in various antiseptic lotions. The rash finally cleared up after one week but it was a painful week. Check reviews and literally thousand of complaints all over the net before you buy. I wish I had. Growing old and grey gracefully from now on. JFM ought to be ashamed of this new formula. Can't give zero stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and easy, 23 Jun 2014
It is easy to use and quick to show the difference. Good stuff for men who want to stay young.

1.0 out of 5 stars danger, 23 Oct 2013
this product burnt my skin so badly i needed to see a, doctor. i followed the instructions to the letter ,beware.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›