5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bread Storage
Published on 1 April 2009 by Ilo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good air seal, but do not put lid in the dishwasher
These are good looking, very functional storages.
However, just be aware not to put the whole lid in the dishwasher!!!
Published 17 months ago by georgie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bread Storage, 1 April 2009
I use this container to store the bread in that I make with my Panasonic Breadmaker. I have owned and discarded many Bread tins, most of them weren't fit for purpose (difficult to clean and therefore gathering mould, chipping paint, rust, warping wooden lids...you name it!). This Container has a good air seal, goes in the dishwasher and best of all you can see from outside how much bread is left. I use it in combination with the 2.3l square and the 1.4l for crispy bread.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air Tight, 19 Nov. 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips POP Container Square, Large, 3.8 Litre (Kitchen & Home)
Every time I went to open the flour bag, yes you guest it, it went everywhere. So I looked for a container and there are lots of plastic tubs, but I wanted one with a good seal, ok it is a bit more expensive than other brands, but well worth it. It has a good seal and keeps the flour fresh, and so ease to open and close one push on the button and it is open, put the lid back on push the button and you have an air tight seal,and it holds loads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supurb storage, 15 Mar. 2009
Mrs. A. E. P. Davey (South Wales) - See all my reviews
I am abolutely hooked on these containers. Good material, secure closure so food stays fresh (dried goods). The design means that you can use a whole lot of theae in a small space they stack and fit together very nicely. They are a bit expensive but worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great container, just too big for me., 8 Aug. 2013
I have started buying these containers as I have arthritis in my thumbs.
They are perfect for my use and I now have 5.
The 3.8 ltr size is great for a full bag of flour but too big for my storage space and a bit big for me to handle.
I exchanged it for the 2.3 ltr rectangular oxo good grips pop container. I find the rectangular shape easier to grip and a better fir for storage.
The 2.3 takes almost a full bag of flour and I will order more of these containers.
HOWEVER it would bw great if there was a 2.5 rectangular size as this would take the full bag of flour without the lid touching the flour.
Really great containers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good air seal, but do not put lid in the dishwasher, 26 Sept. 2013
These are good looking, very functional storages.
However, just be aware not to put the whole lid in the dishwasher!!!
I was in a hurry the other day, and without much thought, put the lid on the top shelf of my dishwasher. Half an hour later, the lid top turned yellow, and the button in longer works.... I did then twisted open the lid, wiped dry any remaining water (even used hair dryer!!). But the button still stick quite badly. My fault for not thinking, but just be careful with yours!

5.0 out of 5 stars OXO Grood Grips POP Containers, 11 Feb. 2014
I love these containers – they’re pleasing to the eye, easy to use and the clear plastic provides an excellent view of the contents. I had slight reservations when I bought them because of the feedback from a customer stating that they’re not airtight as a water test had proved them not to be. Also someone said that biscuits had gone soft and another said that they’re not bug proof. However, I was reassured by the wealth of wonderful feedback and I assumed that those who weren’t happy had received rare faulty ones. I tested them myself with water and couldn’t understand how they can be airtight and not watertight (not that I intended to store liquids in them as I understand that they are not intended for this purpose) – surely, I thought, if water can seep in and leak out of the containers through the seal then they can’t be airtight. I Googled this query and didn’t get a definitive answer. I contacted Oxo with this query and am now reassured that they are hermetically sealed so, as long as the containers are stored in an upright position then they are airtight. Problem solved – thank you OXO – not that I would have parted with them even if they had proved not to be airtight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxo Good Grips POP, 23 April 2009
A Kid's Review
I love these things. Air tight, stackable and easily cleaned.

Expensive but worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Jun. 2011
Stephen Pearson "Kebabmeister" (Hadfield, UK) - See all my reviews
We have had a number of these and they have all been excellent. I have read that some are not airtight but we now have eight and they are all airtight. If you are unlucky enough to get one not airtight return it because it's obviously a defect.

It's hard to get really excited about storage containers but whatever level is the best achievable, that's where I am.

5.0 out of 5 stars OXO Good Grips container 5.2 Litre, 6 May 2013
Fantastic. Highly recommended to every one who finds opening containers difficult. My Wife and I both suffer with our hands, and this gets round the problem. The containers are airtight so keep everything fresh (especially cereals). Best containers we have ever bought. Only downside a touch expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars oxo good grips storage canisters, 2 Jan. 2012
Oxo canisters were purchased for elderly mother who has dificulty with gripping and undoing jars etc. she is thrilled with the ease of use and styling of these canisters. Just ordered some more.