on 13 November 2010
I bought one of the these shirts to use when I do charity pop quizzes i have used it only twice and the wires came off. The older model is very good with a much stonger cable connector, I consider the former item to have an inherant fault and should be given a new one under the trades discription act, which incidently covers the consumer for six years if there is a design fault. Do not buy this model unless the faulty cable has been modified!!
on 27 February 2010
bought this item a couple of months before my husband`s birthday. it worked fine the 1st time he wore it. the wires have come loose and its too late to send it back. what a waste of money!
on 16 March 2010
Only wore it once then after repeatedly telling my mother, DO NOT put it in the washing machine and DO NOT bend it... guess what happened. ;)

The only problem with it though was a few little distinctive lines on the board thingie.

it isn't all that sensitive to sound, but it is good enough to impress,