5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nebuliser
This Nebuliser gives you freedom to use it anywhere when you are out and also on holiday the 2 AA batteries last 8 days which you can buy anywhere .
The unit is well built and from a great company Omron is well known for sound products .
I am very pleased that i took my Consultants advise and bought one , im sure you will be too .
Published on 6 Mar 2008 by hothands2

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, could have been better
Considering I have purchaesd it on a reduction, it vas good value for the money.
Likes: Compact, independent, low-noise.
Dislikes: tank is often leaking on the sides while nebulising, device failed to nebulise any medication of a higher grade of viscosity, works well only on liquid medication.
Published 19 months ago by mari

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nebuliser, 6 Mar 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 6 Feb 2011
This review is from: Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser (Personal Care)
Very good value for money and the service was excellent the product arrived as promised. Only one small problem the product seems to have spasms where it doesn't steam as it's supposed to it seems to jam on occasion but overall does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser (Personal Care)
I love this because it's exactly what I've been looking for to make it easier for me to do my daily lung-clearing physio.

Unlike my old bulky and noisy NHS-supplied nebuliser the MicroAir NE-U22-E is compact and completely silent. This means that I can use it anywhere without disturbing other people. I can also take it with me when I travel and I can even use it in the car. The mist that it delivers is very fine and I feel this helps to reach the smaller airways in the lungs.

I didn't purchase the (optional) mains adapter because it was expensive and thought I'd rely on the rechargeable batteries that I already have and use standard AA batteries when I travel. So far this has worked out fine.

I use it with saline nebules to help loosen phlegm as part of my daily physio routine, but I'm sure it would also benefit other mobile people who need to regularly inhale other nebulised products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, better than aeroneb GO., 22 Mar 2008
Extremely quiet and totally portable. Works like a dream. Only problem is that it takes ages to nebulizes viscous meds (e.g. Urbason, GSH or ampicillin).
Compared to the aeroneb go, it is much better made, and nebulizes everything in the chamber (the aeroneb go has second chamber that fills up with un-breathed in meds).
As far as cleaning is concerned, it is a bit of a pain. I don't follow the instructions, but instead clean with fairy liquid (anti-bac) and then rinse with tap water followed by bezoya mineral water (extremely low mineral content). I then leave it to nebulise 2 ml of bezoya mineral water and leave to dry. I have been doing this for a year now, with no problems so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser (Personal Care)
Purchased 2 of the above as I suffer with asthma very badly and have to feel confident that they will work when needed.
This unit will work well with just Ventolin on its own, however I also use Pulmicort as well but this takes longer to vaporise.
The Batteries last for a long time and when the red light comes on to tell you that the battery is low you can use it many more times before having to replace them. The case is great for carrying the unit in and there is enough room for spare batteries plus your medication as well, also has a belt attachment should you require it. all in all great.
I also purchased the mains adaptor which I have not used, cost a lot and weighs much to much to take anywhere with you, my advise save your money and not buy the mains adaptor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron MicroAir NE-U22 Pocket Nebuliser, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser (Personal Care)
This is a great product. I have had mine over a year ( Bought 2012) and NO ISSUES until a year 2013. NOW THE MICRO FILTER/CAP IS NOT WORKING AND COST $75+ TO REPLACE. WHEN COMPLETE PACKAGE COST $135- $150.... internet PRICES ALL DAY LONG FOR COMPLETE KIT.
I use it a lot and carry it every where! Does not make ANY noise so people don't stare at me when I am using it. Very small. 100% great design on of product. delivers MED Perfectly!
PRICE DIFFERENT STORY:::((((((((((THE COPANY AND OTHERS IS SCREWING US ALL CUSTOMER IN MY VIEW ON THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT AND PARTS.
THEY HIJACK US ON THE TINY PARTS THAT COST PENNIES, THEY ARE KILLING US ON RESALE!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMPAY PART ARE OFF THE CHART PRICY!!!!!!!!! NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS. Can't wait till another company come out with something similar.... The Omron MicroAir NE-U22 Pocket Nebuliser is not creating loyal customers buy shafting us on price.
MJMJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size, futsy battery cover falls off, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser (Personal Care)
Great size for travel, confuses security in some international airports. The problem is design. The loosey goosey battery cover falls off inadvertantly when in use. Poor design there. Silent in use, which is helpful among others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 July 2013
W. Boot (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser (Personal Care)
We were looking for a way to get ionized silver into our systems as a general health management strategy. We were also wanting a good way to help me with chronic nosebleeds which are extremely inconvenient. This nebulizer is small but excellent. Works just as they say it will. Comes with a very nice carrying case. Was delivered exactly on time and in perfect condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, could have been better, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser (Personal Care)
Likes: Compact, independent, low-noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars asthma, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser (Personal Care)
this is jus a shot review just wanted to say the neutralizer is perfect and very handy if i am traveling i just slip it into my bag and that's it

Omron MicroAir NE-U22-E Pocket Nebuliser