5.0 out of 5 stars Great...
I like to listen to music when running or in the gym. I tend to use my smartphone as I usually have it with me and it has all my music. This bag holds it great and is very secure when running. It will also hold a key, credit card and cash etc. and it does so very securely and it doesn't move around when running. A great training accessory.
Published on 19 Feb 2012 by DF

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't use this for phones!
I bought this belt to store my phone whilst running but found it very frustrating to use. My Nexus fitted in the pouch snugly; so much so that it was fiddly to put in and take out. I was storing my bank card in the pouch too and managed to lose it on my run - it must have fallen out when I was getting my phone out sometime as there's no segmentation for smaller items. The...
Published 5 months ago by k a glass

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great..., 19 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars best on the market....., 10 April 2013
I have tried a few running belts/arm wallets and this is by far the best, no bouncing, no movement when running I forget that I have it on. I have recently ran two half marathons and other local events wearing this.....GREAT !!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well as a phone holder, but a bit pricey for what it is, 13 Jan 2013
I have a rather large phone that i take running with me for music and GPS tracking. I used to carry it in my pocket but it was getting to the point where it was really inhibiting my running. I looked into arm straps but given the size of my phone i didn't think this was a good option. After a little researching i stumbled across this and decided to give it a go.

It is as it looks, a belt with a stretchy zipped pocket. For my purpose it's absolutely perfect, the belt is comfortable and the phone doesn't move around at all when running. So all in all I'm very happy.

The reason it's only 4 stars instead of 5? 20 is a lot of money for a stretchy pocket and a belt!

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works, 20 Jun 2013
It really does work. It can carry my house keys, my iPhone, a tissue and a couple of doggie poo bags; all in a nice little pouch that doesn't bounce around like crazy when I'm out jogging with my dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for running, 8 Feb 2013
Very nice belt for runners.
It realy works as the description
Strongly recommended for those that like to run and need to have their phone or keys

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and Secure, 13 Mar 2013
David Fitzjohn (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have always run with my iPhone in a case attached to my upper arm and I have had several versions all of which have broken in some way. With the introduction of the iPhone 5 and the lack of cases I decided to see what the alternatives were when I stumbled upon the Spibelt product. The pocket seems to have an almost magical capacity to swallow its contents and when it is attached to the waist it stays put without any movement at all and I'm rarely conscious of it being there. Highly recommended as an alternative to other methods of transporting phones, mp3 players.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Great produt quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for runners, 16 Jun 2014
A. J. Young "AJ Young" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPI Belt Water Resistant - (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I needed a waistband to fit a couple of gels and my iphone on long runs. It doesn't bounce at all and after a mile or so I didn't even feel it at all. It is quite stretchy so you can fit the above items in easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, 3 April 2014
This review is from: SPI Belt Water Resistant - (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I admit this is simply a bumbag, but it's a cleverly designed one. The strap around the waist is made of an elasticated material so it sits snuggly onto my hips. The bag part is a soft, carefully folded material, just the right size to snugly fit my Samsung Galaxy S4. I can forget I'm wearing it as I run just because it doesn't bounce or move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: SPI Belt Water Resistant - (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Very good product and it came very quick!
It is great on my waist and it doesn't move.
It fits my car key and have plenty of room for more things.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›