5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gloves
Published on 8 Aug 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Windproof
These gloves were a disappointment with respect to warmth and wind resistant. The first time I wore then it was sub zero temperatures, within a couple of minutes of cycling my fingers were cold. I only had a 15 minute cycle to work, when I arrived my fingers were so cold it was painful. Expected better for the price and the brand. They have proved to be waterproof.
Published on 21 Dec 2010 by Larry Papas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gloves, 8 Aug 2010
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
I cannot recommend these highly enough. Completely waterproof, warm as toast and do a helluva good job. For me, the real test was washing the car in mid-winter. My hands got absolutely frozen when wringing out the chamois leather - with these gloves, there was no problem at all. Also, cycling in the winter was a breeze - my hands just stay lovely and warm. They may not look particularly cool, but I don't give a stuff. These are the mutt's nuts - expensive, I suppose, but worth every penny. Fantastic product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good glove, 7 Dec 2010
Mr. John W. Edwards (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
Very satisfied. One small niggle - the glove is sized ok for my hand but the position of the Velcro pad is such that when I pull over the corresponding tag it does not give a great overlap just a small area between the two. Still works but seems not quite right. Otherwise a well made glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars SATISFIED CUSTOMER, 15 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
These boys do what thay say will do, excellent glove, perfect for mountain biking in the cold, even used them ski-ing, and due to moisture wicking never once suffered cold spots, or hands freezing on the way back up on long lifts. Superb activity and non activity glove!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best i have ever known, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
Amazing gloves best i have ever owned , i would advise anyone how wants warm waterproof gloves to buy these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not fantastic, 6 Nov 2010
Mr. Malcolm R. Kelly (York, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
These gloves keep my hands dry. They also keep my hands relatively warm compared to not wearing gloves at all! However they could certainly keep my fingers warmer.

The only drawback I've found it that they tend to get rather damp inside with perspiration. If they're put on a radiator for a couple of hours though they dry out without a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GLOVE I'VE EVER HAD OR LIKELY EVER TO HAVE, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
These gloves at the beginning seemed to be quite expensive to and I could not imagine why until they arrived. Once I had them I fully understood that this is actually a bargain to the function. The gloves are so comfortable to wear and using them whilst biking is a dream. The grippy finger bits are so useful and work really well. The wrist straps are comfortable and keep all the wind out. My hand never get sweaty at all whilst using it. Just the comfort of these gloves justifies the pricing. Not the mention the leather section which makes the glove heavy duty. Ive used this glove to lift up wood and crate boxes which had a lot of splinters but the gloves have not even been slightly scratched at all. AND on top of all this, this glove is waterproof! Now im not just talking water proof in the conventional sense. Dipping these in a bowl of water is a whole new experience, ITS BRILLIANT. Not one drop of water managed to get through. At one time, I had accidentally left these gloves outside whilst mending my bike and it rained heavily at night. The next day I came out and the insides where still dry as a bone. Also the amazing thing is that once the gloves had dried out they dont even crease at all, unlike socks when you put them on a heater. I am fully happy with these gloves and would recommend them for anyone in the UK. Rain, wind, ice, cold are no match for the comfort this provides. Works well on bike, car, walking, working with, running. And if that isnt enough then the clips between the two gloves should tip the balance as youll never lose a pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sealskinz Gloves, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
These are marvellous gloves, bought for a car mad feller who has no lid on his toy. Hands never cold not.

4.0 out of 5 stars really good product., 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
this product is brilliant at keeping water out and provides a very good level of insulation. the dexterity is as you would expect from a thicker glove, good but not brilliant, alright for zips but not for shoelaces. the only issue i have is the inside lining of the gloves feels quite synthetic and can feel uncomfortable at times, feeling scratchy against the skin. other than that the glove keeps you perfectly dry and is a godsend when halfway up a freezing mountain!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Windproof, 21 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 8 Dec 2010
This review is from: Sealskinz Activity Waterproof Glove, Black - Large (Misc.)
Got them about 2 weeks ago and have worn them duing wet weather and vary cold weather and they did the job vary well would recommend them to anyone.