4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Purchase
Published 2 months ago by Isaac

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pad, but too thin!
I got this mousemat for Christmas along with a Steelseries Kinzu.

It's a great mat of a good size and the surface is of a high, smooth quality.

The only downside to this mat is that in my opinion it's too thin.
I spend most of my time in front of my computer as a programmer and an avid
gamer and after a while my wrist hurts from resting on...
Published on 11 Jan. 2010 by H. Laird

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Purchase, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black) (Personal Computers)
For a relatively cheap product it does it's job tremendously with a very nice smooth feel that is a joy to move your mouse over. It is a fairly large mouse mat coming in at 320mm x 270mm giving you ample room to move your mouse around even if you run on very low sensitivity however the size can be an issue if you have a cluttered desk and struggle for room as is but in my opinion it is well worth making space for especially if your an avid gamer.
Another potential issue that could be incurred while using this product is how thin it is, meaning that if your desk has any bumps or lumps it will mold over them unlike some mouse mats which are rigid and raise up from the desk to avoid this issue. I however didn't have this issue.
So in conclusion i think this product is well worth your money and it holds up against some of the more expensive mouse mats out there, making it a great buy especially if your on a budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you would expect, 19 April 2014
I just needed a reasonably good mouse mat for playing some of the fps games I am into. Well I ordered this based on reviews here and price expecting it to be a quality product. Well I wasn't disappointed. At first I was a little surprised to find the size of the mat.. I am sure I could have checked but its bigger than average! Still that is a benefit for games when you are making quick gliding movements to turn and shoot, you don't have to worry about hitting the edge of the mat here! Material is very smooth and does not gather dirt easily as some mats I have owned have. Looks neat and professional without being too overstated. Overall very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty., 15 May 2014
Lola (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
A mousepad has one simple task: to provide an even surface on which a mouse can smoothly and accurately move. Yet there are infinite combinations of materials, surface material, size and even weight and looks. For me what really matters is that it provides the perfect friction and size for a sensitive gaming mouse (which I use for everyday tasks) to avoid situations when the mouse does not react at all or moves in unexpected ways.

In all of the above the SteelSeries Surface QcK is ideal: first of all this mousepad is ideally sized. It's not too big (but bigger than the standard mousepad, this one is 320mm x 270mm). The cloth surface is great, a step up for me from the standard mousepad surface.

Don’t let the word cloth deceive you into thinking this will wear through after a few months’ heavy use, like everything else about this product the cloth surface is very durable.

One drawback is cleaning it, the hard surface of the 4HD can be easily wiped down/disinfected with some cleaning alcohol whereas the cloth… you can shake it down and bat it like a carpet.

Overall this is a great product at a very affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 31 Jan. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good size gaming mat for my Logitech G500. Comes with a sticker. Arrived rolled up but stays flat once unrolled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 11 Nov. 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Cant get better for this price. surface is super smooth and comfortable to play on. Lots of room to play on. Doesnt move at all when playing.
Its about 3mm in thickness wich i wasnt sure about at first but now i prefer it! Much prefer this mat to steelseries hard surface. Feals better and looks nice to the eye too! Stuck for cash? you cant go rong. In my opinion the more costly mats have nothing on it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this mouse mat over a year ago with my logitech MX518 and I absolutly love it. The mouse glides over the pad so easily and smoothly and theres loads of room on it too.

The only problem I have with it now is that, after a year of frequent use, its getting a bit dirty and grimy. Other than that its perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I bought two!, 16 Sept. 2014
The purpose of a mouse pad could be debated, but it is essential to provide a comfortable, flat surface to allow your mouse to move easily, whether that is for gaming, or everyday office type work. I decided to give the SteelSeries QcK mouse pad a go, given how much I have heard about the quality of their products. I was not disappointed and I have invested in a second which I have at work. For the price, I recommend that you do the same.

The mouse pad is larger than most, measuring 320mm x 270mm and is very thin, measuring just 2mm. The durable material makes the mouse pad particularly comfortable and smooth to use but I do find that I have to brush it (once every few weeks) to keep it clean. Even though the mouse pad only weighs 9g, the rubber base stops it from sliding around your desk (like the older cheaper mouse pads I recall from my younger days).

The mouse pad comes rolled up in it's packaging with a SteelSeries sticker, which has found it's way only my laptop. When unrolled, the left side of the mouse pad does not sit flush on the desk, but flattens out in a matter of hours. The packaging works as a travel aid if you are planning on taking it around with you.

Pro's
THE PRICE!
Large, smooth, very comfortable to use

Cons
Dust can get gather on the surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 7 Dec. 2013
Does what it should, A lot of space for gaming, does not slip at all. I will recommend it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 10 Feb. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a very good mousepad and a sure upgrade to that cheap mousepads or free mousepads you have

You cant go wrong with the price why splash 30 pounds for some mousepad when you can get this for 8 pounds ! The mousepad is quality for the price and is quite Big Perfect size

You got nothing to loose here for 8 pounds you should buy this quality mousepad

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Entry Level Gaming Pad, 14 Jan. 2014
As much as I'm leaving the stage of entry level gaming, this mouse pad fits the bill for most games. It is best suited for FPS's, as the size fits the low sensitivity usually used and allows for a smooth, quick, flick across even the entire pad, without any fabrics at the side stopping your mouse suddenly.

However, this also reduces the mouse lifetime. It allows for the top layer of fabric to easily be removed. You won't really enjoy a pad that has the top layer flopping around will you?

As an overall, I love it. The size, materials, and colour all suit my liking.

My last issue with it, is that fact that small hairs stick to the pad. However, I guess it's just the enviorment I play in.

SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)