5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
Cant get better for this price. surface is super smooth and comfortable to play on. Lots of room to play on. Doesnt move at all when playing.
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by ZelkioO

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price.
It is good, but the sides seem to peel after time, it has has lasted almost a year which I suppose is good for the price of it.
Published 7 months ago by Kieran

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 11 Nov 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black) (Personal Computers)
Its about 3mm in thickness wich i wasnt sure about at first but now i prefer it! Much prefer this mat to steelseries hard surface. Feals better and looks nice to the eye too! Stuck for cash? you cant go rong. In my opinion the more costly mats have nothing on it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you would expect, 19 April 2014
I just needed a reasonably good mouse mat for playing some of the fps games I am into. Well I ordered this based on reviews here and price expecting it to be a quality product. Well I wasn't disappointed. At first I was a little surprised to find the size of the mat.. I am sure I could have checked but its bigger than average! Still that is a benefit for games when you are making quick gliding movements to turn and shoot, you don't have to worry about hitting the edge of the mat here! Material is very smooth and does not gather dirt easily as some mats I have owned have. Looks neat and professional without being too overstated. Overall very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty., 15 May 2014
Lola (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
A mousepad has one simple task: to provide an even surface on which a mouse can smoothly and accurately move. Yet there are infinite combinations of materials, surface material, size and even weight and looks. For me what really matters is that it provides the perfect friction and size for a sensitive gaming mouse (which I use for everyday tasks) to avoid situations when the mouse does not react at all or moves in unexpected ways.

In all of the above the SteelSeries Surface QcK is ideal: first of all this mousepad is ideally sized. It's not too big (but bigger than the standard mousepad, this one is 320mm x 270mm). The cloth surface is great, a step up for me from the standard mousepad surface.

Don’t let the word cloth deceive you into thinking this will wear through after a few months’ heavy use, like everything else about this product the cloth surface is very durable.

One drawback is cleaning it, the hard surface of the 4HD can be easily wiped down/disinfected with some cleaning alcohol whereas the cloth… you can shake it down and bat it like a carpet.

Overall this is a great product at a very affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 31 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good size gaming mat for my Logitech G500. Comes with a sticker. Arrived rolled up but stays flat once unrolled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 10 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a very good mousepad and a sure upgrade to that cheap mousepads or free mousepads you have

You cant go wrong with the price why splash 30 pounds for some mousepad when you can get this for 8 pounds ! The mousepad is quality for the price and is quite Big Perfect size

You got nothing to loose here for 8 pounds you should buy this quality mousepad

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this mouse mat over a year ago with my logitech MX518 and I absolutly love it. The mouse glides over the pad so easily and smoothly and theres loads of room on it too.

The only problem I have with it now is that, after a year of frequent use, its getting a bit dirty and grimy. Other than that its perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 7 Dec 2013
Does what it should, A lot of space for gaming, does not slip at all. I will recommend it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, I bought two!, 16 Sep 2014
The purpose of a mouse pad could be debated, but it is essential to provide a comfortable, flat surface to allow your mouse to move easily, whether that is for gaming, or everyday office type work. I decided to give the SteelSeries QcK mouse pad a go, given how much I have heard about the quality of their products. I was not disappointed and I have invested in a second which I have at work. For the price, I recommend that you do the same.

The mouse pad is larger than most, measuring 320mm x 270mm and is very thin, measuring just 2mm. The durable material makes the mouse pad particularly comfortable and smooth to use but I do find that I have to brush it (once every few weeks) to keep it clean. Even though the mouse pad only weighs 9g, the rubber base stops it from sliding around your desk (like the older cheaper mouse pads I recall from my younger days).

The mouse pad comes rolled up in it's packaging with a SteelSeries sticker, which has found it's way only my laptop. When unrolled, the left side of the mouse pad does not sit flush on the desk, but flattens out in a matter of hours. The packaging works as a travel aid if you are planning on taking it around with you.

Pro's
THE PRICE!
Large, smooth, very comfortable to use

Cons
Dust can get gather on the surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best mouse mat ever made & inexpensive. A perfect example of how cost isn't everything., 19 Aug 2014
Mr. L. Riley (UK) - See all my reviews
Hands down the best cloth mousepad ever. I often don't listen to the marketing gimmicks but instead base my opinions on real world use and reviews.

As many people know the SS QcK is a great option for both laser and optical... optical in particular and serves brilliantly for people who wish to play any type of game - especially FPS.

No skipping at all with my Zowie EC1 Evo, nor my older Sharkoon Fireglider Black, both of which are different sensor types but are excellent sensors nonetheless. The Zowie EC1 Evo of course having one of the best regarded optical sensors, the Avaga ADNS-3090. No a single skip ever and that is obviously down to having good sensors but also down to having a good mouse mat.

There is absolutely zero need to buy expensive cloth pad. This is how much a good cloth mouse pad should cost and no more than that. Hats off to the SteelSeries guys.

Oh and thankfully they have inverted the roll of the mouse mat now, so when you unravel it after taking it out of it's packaging instead of the mousing surface curling upward at the end, it curves downwards, which means it flattens much quicker and doesn't interfere at all with mouse/suface interaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks smaller than it actually is, 10 Mar 2009
Well, upon searching multiple other mats of similar size, I decided on this one, as it was priced nicely and was recommended by others.
I find myself using 3/4 (at most) of it on a low/med sensitivity (600dpi desktop and ingame) and my mx518 just glides so smoothly on it. To describe the feeling when you move your mouse, would be something along the lines of "air-like" glide, but something with just under 1-2% friction, as it isn't slippery.

It is very thin which helps to not raise your wrist above the table where your forearm sits, and of course sticks to the table due to the rubber like bottom.

Pros:
Mouse glides
Nice feeling
Ample size for a (my) low/med sensitivity.
Looks good :D

Cons:
How do you clean the bugger?!
(not really a con but) If you use a lower sensitivity, you should get the qck+ version :)

All in all, I'm very pleased with this and the only thing I could recommend is maybe getting a bigger one if you can. Theres no harm in bigger, is there? :P

10/10

SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)