5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
Nice feel and shape to the slipover. Soft lambs wool, very warm. Would recommend to all my friends. Wish they done one in red!
Published 18 months ago by Mark Blease

3.0 out of 5 stars For the chunkier man
I ordered a medium which is usually fine for me, but this came up quite large with lots of belly room. Good if you're a bit on the chunky side, but not for me. The picture makes it look like a nice slim fitting item but the fit was disappointing. Still, a good quality product and the return was processed without qualm.
Published 8 months ago by Milton Burle

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 13 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
very happy with product,prompt delivery,and accurate description.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jumper, 30 Jun 2014
I have found this great for golf but also nice and smart to wear anytime, good for late spring early summer when its too warm for a full jumper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike sleeveless top., 27 Jun 2014
Although this was not the material style that I wanted, I was after the thinner Nike sleeveless top, this one is still great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nike Golf 2013 Men's Seamless Lambswool L.C Vest Slipover (Sports Apparel)
I am really pleased with this. It adds an extra layer on a cooler day without being too warm! It smartens up any t shirt. Really pleased with the product, great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Second Nike Sweater, 25 April 2014
Yads "Yads" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
I already bought a Navy pullover last year which i was very pleased with, so I decided to get another one. The Grey one also fit well and goes great with different colours of Golf shirt. Very pleased with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great garment when it's not quite shirt-sleeve weather, 21 Mar 2014
I bought this for my partner and he loves it - a warm, comfortable extra layer to wear in spring when it's too cold for a shirt alone, while allowing plenty of freedom of movement. The dark grey colour goes with anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 21 Feb 2014
very nice fit , very soft material, would recommend, gr8 for golf or leisure time, i am waiting for another to arrive

3.0 out of 5 stars For the chunkier man, 4 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars v neck slipover, 28 Nov 2013
Good for me warm sleeveless jumper let's you move about unrestricted good quality nice feeling to the jumper good for the golf