5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant. Buy it immediately for great fun and learning
Despite the rather mediocre and negative reviews bought this jigsaw and have found it my best buy in absolutely ages. Absolutely brilliant. The globe with the metal display is better than the tray one though the tray is included with the metal one for you to construct it on. Tray a bit shallow to permanently display so glad I bought this one. I bought it predominently...
Published on 27 Feb 2009 by C. Edwardes

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but has its flaws
This is generally a good puzzle and the fact that all the parts are numbered helps when working on areas of blue sea. My only complaints are that there are NO written instructions included at all (apart from a visual guide for the stand), and although most jigsaw puzzles do not need instructions, in this instance some guidance would have been helpful on issues such as how...
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by Satchmo

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good fun, 6 Jan 2011
J. Dunne "Sky" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger The World on V-Stand 3D, 540 piece Puzzle (Toy)
I bought this for my puzzle loving Dad for Xmas. He has started it and said it's good quality with nice thick pieces. He has tended to follow the numbering system but I guess if he spent a bit more time, he could do it by pattern instead. He is pleased that it can be displayed on the stand and when he has finished it will be coming back to my house to be used for geography lessons by the kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent puzzle, 18 Dec 2010
A. C. Davis (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
This puzzle is excellent and fits together very well, it can be quite challenging but if you like that its great

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality and great fun, 31 Aug 2014
David S. (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Amazing quality and great fun. My 9yo nephew was delighted, and have to confess I couldn't resist to help him with assembling it. And it's such an important item too. I did end up buying more of the Ravensburger puzzles after this, that speaks for itself. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun activity for 2, 15 Feb 2010
T. Rahman "T Rahman" (England) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed doing this puzzle with my nephew but the only thing that spoilt it was puzzle number 437 is missing and 396 is a duplicate.
Apart from that it was fun to do

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 24 Oct 2014
Bought this for my wife's birthday, as she loves jigsaw puzzles. It didn't take her long and wasn't much of a challenge but she did enjoy doing it and it now sits on the mantelpiece as it's 2nd purpose as an actual globe!

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed making it but did feel a bit cheated by ..., 4 Sep 2014
enjoyed making it but did feel a bit cheated by the numbers being on the back, proberly should have read the details of the product better... but it looks really cute on my desk...

3.0 out of 5 stars Puzzleball challenge, 13 Feb 2009
Ms. S. Stuart "Sarah" (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my Mum, whi is a puzzle whizz and pretty smart - she found it a real challenge even using the numbered pieces - not for the faint hearted.

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 24 Aug 2014
sturdy and well made the only downside is the last few pieces , put any pressure on them to get them into place and the globe can break into pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw, 5 Nov 2014
I bought this for my grandson for Christmas so don't know what it like yet,, it was good value for money and came on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars 540 Piece Puzzleball - The Easiest Puzzle In The World, 16 Feb 2009
C. ASTIN (UK) - See all my reviews
This is not like a conventional jigsaw puzzle. The pieces are made out of plastic which makes it easier to construct and more durable. I was disappointed that each piece was numbered on the back which means you can cheat. In fact if I had known this beforehand I wouldn't have purchased it. As the pieces are numbered I think children will have more fun than adults as it isn't really a puzzle and it made it far too easy. I won't be buying another one. Once you have built the globe you can use it for reference e.g. Geography homework, to find countires etc. However some of the writing isn't clear on the edges of the pieces so if you are using it for homework you may have to check the spellings. I like the fact it had a V-shape stand as the little plastic tray/stand included isn't deep enough and the finished Globe can be knocked off easily.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›