5.0 out of 5 stars Limited space? This is ideal!!
If you have children up to 8/9 yrs old and limited garden space, this is absolutely ideal!

Good, sturdy powder coated metal frame which easily folds flat for storage when not in use. Easy to assemble, in fact the only difficult part was unravelling the net when taking it out of the package!

The net is fixed to the frame by attached velcro tabs...
Published on 30 July 2007 by RN

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality of goods
Published on 29 July 2009 by A. Suggett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Limited space? This is ideal!!, 30 July 2007
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)

The net is fixed to the frame by attached velcro tabs. Don't know if this is enough so i added a few plastic cable ties and it is now much more secure.

The size is perfect for my 6 yr old in a 30' garden and at £20 (which is what I paid) is unbeatable value for this kind of quality. I have seen similar size goals (that don't even fold) for double and even treble this price! Really can't praise it highly enough!

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality of goods, 29 July 2009
A. Suggett - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
Having previously been happy with purchase of the smaller version, I was happy to purchase the larger goal now that my children are older. However, neither my sons nor myself are very impressed with the quality of the net. The net saggs and where it is not sagging there are holes in the net where the football has gone straight through. As my sons are 4 and 9 years old, their kicks do not have the power of older children/adults. If the net had been of better quality, then the footballs would not have made a hole??!!

2.0 out of 5 stars football goal, 1 July 2009
Mrs. T. A. Noble (leicester uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
if i am honest this goal is not the best , for one its not very sturdy and the line up holes have gone loose , and also the pins dont fit in the holes properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good goal!, 8 Jan 2010
R. Page - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
Easy to assemble (although needed to 2 people to make it easy) and sturdy. Just the right size for my two boys aged 5 and 3

1.0 out of 5 stars Mitre Easy Fold Goal, 22 July 2010
Jan Sowa (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
Mitre Easy Fold Goal was delivered with no instructions, but it didn't take long to work out how to construct it.

Size is fine for 6 - 11 year olds in a small-medium garden.

However the framework is weaker than other makes we've used, and one of the posts started to shear within a week, and got worse, so it is being replaced.

Disappointing for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super goal for younger children, 29 Mar 2014
Jack Bauer Rocks! (Dunblane, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
I assembled this in five minutes and it is robust and easy to cart around the garden. It is a superbly-priced, stable goal for younger kids. Another reviewer suggested it would do for 8/9 year olds, but I reckon it is more like 4/5 because the height is only 3ft and clashes with head height!!! Would recommend though.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
Our son loves this goal it is just the right size for him and daddy to play happily for hours. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 3 Nov 2010
S. Brittain (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
This is the second goal we've bought for our son. The first was a tiny one when he was just able to walk and we got this about 3 months ago at the beginning of summer. It's great for him and his friends - and the adults like it too. Easy to put together and we've just left it out in the garden. Net works fine despite some other reviews. Very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
Bought this for my 8 year old girl, she was over the moon ! Great sturdy product, very easy to assemble.
If your hesitating about getting one, don't ! Superb product for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for garden, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
My Grandson was thrilled with this for his birthday, in fact was so pleased he got his other nan to get him another so that he can have a good game of football with his dad.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›