5.0 out of 5 stars The best blanket i have ever used!
Published on 7 May 2008 by Mrs. Louise Mcconville

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, though not a 'must have' item
The idea of the 'bug in a rug' is a great one and it is a useful item for the car seat and baby carrier. My baby however did not like the hood. We had a good month's use out of the item, but I will not be buying the next size up.
Published on 15 May 2009 by C. MacMillan

5.0 out of 5 stars The best blanket i have ever used!, 7 May 2008
Mrs. Louise Mcconville (S. Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this blanket feeling that i was expensive for a blanket but i liked the idea of the legs in it so that the baby would properly fit into a car seat etc.. I can honestly say that i have used this blanket the most and taken my daughter everywhere in it. She likes to be wrapped up and this fits the bill as i wrap her up when we are out and she will sleep for hours:) I also have the security of knowing that she is properly strapped into her carseat and keeping warm. I love it so much i am just ordering a 'summer' cotton one and another blanket for the winter in the next sizes up. One of the best baby products on the market!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wrap!!, 18 July 2011
This soft wrap is one of those really useful things that you actually do need for a baby! Along with a pram/sling, vests/babygrows and nappies you are sorted! I love it because it is easy to regulate the temperature, you can open the flaps, have the hood on or off, wrap them tight or loose with arms in or out. The shape is important because unlike a blanket you can strap them into anything and the elastic around the legs keeps everything on and snug. The best thing is the baby is easy to transfer between car, cot, buggy, even baby gym! I have used this from a couple of weeks old where babies love to be swaddled tight and even as a bigger baby it is still great for those cold summer days when you don't really need a thick coat or snowsuit, or for colder evenings under the baby gym or in the bouncer. It is easy to wash and comes out like new, dries really quickly and all in all is a great newborn present for anyone! As a foster carer for babies I'm so glad I discovered these wraps, no more blankets trailing everywhere or stuffing a sleepy baby into snowsuits, buggy snuggles and coats! Trust me I have tried a lot of baby gear! This is a really good buy at a great price and will be used again and again. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug, 1 Mar 2012
I bought these for my twins, they are so easy to use saves trying to jam their arms in a snow suit. They are so snug and warm in them and everyone says how cute they look too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bug in a Rug Baby Car Seat Blanket (Medium, Red) (Baby Product)
This is an amazing product.. Use it in the home aswell as outdoors.. No need to disturb baby as blanket can stay on! Will definitely buy another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can you make one for adults???????, 20 May 2013
Unbelievably cosy!! And so soft on my little one's skin. I'm actually jeleous that there isn't one for me. Great buy and a great present if you have friends that are still expecting :). It's warm, it's practical and we have been using it every day! Especially with that weather outside:) I strongly recommend it for all the little cuddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 31 May 2014
Bought for my grandson and has been ideal - easy to use in car seat and baby carrier. Keeps baby really cosy. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic item, 10 May 2014
This blanket wrap is soft practical and so very useful we use it all the time loved it so much I bought another one :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful and saves a lot of fuss!, 7 May 2014
My lo was getting so upset every time I tried to put his arms into jacket sleeves, as it was always awkward, so when I saw the bug in a rug, I decided this would be the solution - and it was!. I would totally recommend it. Just get their legs in and wrap them up nice and snug. Ideal for quickly putting on and popping him in the car seat when he's upset and we need to get out the door with little fuss. It may seem a little pricey but it saves a lot of tears, so worth it, instead of putting on a jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 May 2014
Laura (Grangemouth, Falkirk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have used this for my son in his car seat since his birth. It is a really well designed product, easy to put on and take off and we have had loads of comments on it too. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!, 7 May 2014
I got this for my sisters newborn as HER birthday present and she loved it. It fits her 2 month old perfectly and she's been sending images of her in it on Whatsapp and posting them all over her facebook. She loves the versatile nature of the rug, allowing it to be used in all conditions, even when it's warm out (opening out the side flaps and leaving her feet in the sock section). She finds it really convenient when she's in a rush somewhere and she wants to make sure her girl is nice and cosy. It takes seconds to put on and the quality of the fleece is excellent. A big thumbs up here!

Bug in a Rug Baby Car Seat Blanket (Medium, Red)
24.99