4.0 out of 5 stars A real grower
Love Preisner's works, especially the soundtrack to Double Life of Veronique. Also think Requiem for my friend is one of my favourite pieces of all time, so I was really looking forward to this.

Published on 28 Nov 2010 by AyrtonNorris

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
After having watched three colours blue, white red, trilogy a few years ago, I went out and bought the Blue CD. The main theme song has got to be one of the most beautiful and inspiring pieces of music around (song for the reunification of europe).

While looking through Amazon, I stumbled across this CD.

The music is beautiful and haunting. However I...
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Ryopinion

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Silence, Night and Dreams (Audio CD)

While looking through Amazon, I stumbled across this CD.

The music is beautiful and haunting. However I just found most of it was very much the same. It was like background music for a movie. It reminded me a bit of the Twin Peaks soundtrack in some places.

I was hoping for at least one main song that would shine out like the reunification song, but there wasn't one.

4.0 out of 5 stars A real grower, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Silence, Night and Dreams (Audio CD)

It's taken a long while to grow on me; it sounds a bit too ambient and "trying to be clever" on first few listens, but give it time and it will really grow on you. To Speak is particularly beautiful.

Silence, Night and Dreams
Silence, Night and Dreams by Zbigniew Preisner (Audio CD - 2007)